HELENA, ALEJANDRO, and Myself went out for a walk and unfortunately, ALEJANDRO's left side is misaligned and his shoe kept slipping off of him as we were walking HIM. I bought him a traditional Colombian Soda Pop, one of my favorites, to reward Him for going outside the house! NANCY administered the Respiridona Medication that helps ALEJANDRO go to sleep last night , since we have concluded with the treatment of the JOCK ITCH and his Bacterial/ fungus has healed.
This morning I made prasadam, and I was sharing my prasadam with ALEJANDRO in the kitchen, I was feeding it to him, and, he was drinking his coffee, after I had fed him several bites of food, I fed him an additional bite and suddenly got angry at me, and he attempted to bite my fingers. He had not done that to me in a while, my guess is that the Respiridona medication gives him the side affects of aggressive mood swings. Jai Sri Rhade!

No comments:
Post a Comment