ঈশা বাস্যমিদং সর্বংअपौरुषेय
I definitely favor ALL the immigrant human females WHY? because I am a heterosexual immigrant CELIBATE Colombian American woman. I definitely favor immigrant human females even if they have been program to serve human males and commit crimes for human males, even if they are being used as human shields by the immigrant human male that are part of the C.I.A communities, males that used women and children in order to invade The United States Of America.
Most of these males rape the immigrant women and sale the children with the assistance of other immigrant women that have been program by males to obey males and to serve males in order to make money. Other males sale the immigrant women as prostitutes or for organ harvesting with the assistance of immigrant women. I know, that a lot of women are just as cruel as man, and that there is a reason why women go to prison, but, males positioned themselves as the leaders of the human population therefore they are 100% responsible for the karmic retribution that is taking place right now, karmic retribution manifested in painful 7.4 Earth Quakes in which humans die in horrible ways, this karmic retribution is also manifested with volcanic eruptions in which human die in the most horrific ways. Human males continue to win the GOLD medals for being responsible for the most horrific crimes against women, children and lower animals, and worst yet for forcing women to serve human closeted homosexuals instead of god.
While working in Pittsburgh, the C.I.A sent in people into the job site to play mind games, there were young immigrant males, and African American males that paid transactions with EBTS, young healthy men that have access to millions of jobs, offering good salaries, immigrant males and African American male that should be able to buy their own food, while there are millions of women that the immigrant males left pregnant without financial support or EBTS, This is what happens when human military and intelligence agencies are managed by homosexual males pretending to be heterosexuals and this is the reason why god keeps destroying human civilizations on this planet.
God definitely makes mistakes because based all the crap that the Caucasian, Asian, Indian writers of the Conquering armies have distributed through books and documents, god always kills humans and starts from scratch, and so, based on my research I can say, that within the evolution on this earth, the human male develops transcendental abilities and then makes himself believe that he is god, because he can beat up women, get them raped and pregnant, builds very cool looking architecture and physical technology, and then god just kills him and everyone else.
I respect and appreciate the teachings of one of my Extremely Beautiful teachers L RON HUBBARD more than ANY human can imagine. I am infinitely grateful that I was abled to finish two courses of Scientology Higher Education, Over Coming Ups And Downs. Personal Values and Integrity, I bought the book Knowing Who You Can Trust, I was able to do the activities of the book and I left the book in the house of two Chinese Nationals, in Germantown Maryland, because I decided to visit the country of my birth The Republic Of Colombia, and I arrived in Bogota, I really enjoyed living in Bogota, and working with amazing Colombian Bilingual people at CONCENTRIX, and I definitely, learned a lot from some of the best young minds of The Republic Of Colombia that would definitely make Colombia A MIRACLE HOMELAND, some of these kids were engineers that are not able to find jobs that pays them a good salary, Colombian youth that have been supported by a good family structure . I am infinitely grateful that L RON HUBBARD confirmed the existence of Extra Terrestrials and that he help a lot human women become self realized and financially independent. I was relieved and I felt at peace, I felt Safe and grounded, when I became aware of the XENU NARRATIVE.
The Xenu narrative is a confidential space-opera creation myth in the Church of Scientology written by founder L. Ron Hubbard. It tells of an alien ruler who killed billions of beings with hydrogen bombs on Earth 75 million years ago, leaving behind disembodied spirits that still cause human suffering
I consider myself a member of the church of Scientology more now because of the XENU narrative. I also think is definitely counter productive that The Central Intelligence economically supports most of the current churches, temples, ashrams, spiritual centers, and that the C.I.A also destabilizes these places by infiltrating them with people that destabilizes this type of places on purposes with their C.I.A actors both men and women that are atheist sexually perverse envious greedy people. I really like to write in this personal journal, because I can process my feelings and my emotions. I really like the fact that my privacy is respected and no body reads what I write.
Right Now, I am feeling uncomfortable, because NANCY is very burned out and she is definitely ready to have a meltdown. NANCY has been locked up for 30 years with ALEJANDRO, she has taken care of ALEJANDRO very well, and she definitely spoiled him. and she has to put up with her homosexual brother GUSTAVO and his thieve Homosexual boyfriend, and the fact that they have stolen all my aunt MARIA NUBIA inheritance for themselves.
Human Homosexuals really enjoy humiliating women, they are merciless sadists, because of homosexuals there is such a thing as femicides and horrific HATE CRIMES against women, human homosexuals support Islamic Law, Sharia Law, homosexuals think that is very funny and entertaining to see human women being hurt. NANCY is definitely struggling, because the Colombian Law Makers of the previous governments, punish people who live in EXTRATOS 4,5,6... by charging property owners MORE TAX for property located in extratos 4,5,6, and for utilities, some of the Grocery stores around the area charge more than the store in Extracts 1,2,3 for food. NANCY does not have a job, she lives on donations. She has to pay almost $450 thousand Colombian pesos for water that she does not even use 'Seriously' the food prices are outrageous. It is known that The Republic Of Colombia ranks as one of the top three most corrupt countries in this world.
NANCY is downstairs right now, I am upstairs, ALEJANDRO is still asleep, he was waking up NANCY just to annoy her last night after 2pm. Based on my observation of this patient ALEJANDRO is very lucky to have NANCY as his 24/7 Caregiver, Unfortunately, NANCY has develop physical problems and she is definitely not going to be able to take care of ALEJANDRO for much longer, due to her physical problems and the fact that he is aging.
Most of the day, I just stayed away from NANCY and did not speak to her and She did not speak to me. NANCY is ticking bomb and she manages to still remain the best caregiver of this world. NANCY cooked the typical Colombian lentils, white rice, and she fried some plantains. I bought all of the grains that are being consumed in the household, and I have also bought a lot of veggies, but NANCY and HELENA are both veggie SNUBS, and NANCY always brings up her allergies to some veggies while she continues to eat rotting meat such as steak and pig, how gross is it ? that all of humanity has been down graded to the level of cannibals by a few Caucasian very greedy men, that continue to harvest the meat of animals in concentration camps.
A few months back ALEJANDRO almost broke NANCY'S thumb, He is a big goofy guy. Based on my observations of this patient ALEJANDRO is as spoiled brat. He has a person that really loves him NANCY and very good Caregivers. He has a really good diet, he receives love and care. He is receiving better hygiene since I came to the house. I bathe him everyday, and check to make sure that he has been toileted properly. ALEJANDRO has two Doctors that do home visits, a Physical Therapist, and a Speech Therapist, ALEJANDRO definitely needs more physical activity such as walking or swimming, but his resources are limited. ALEJANDRO has no boundaries when it comes to physical aggression, and NANCY is the receptor of all of ALEJANDRO's chronic violent Mood Swings. ALEJANDRO behaves very well with ME, HELENA, FLOR, and to my knowledge he has not hit any of his doctors.
In conclusion, ALEJANDRO has a malicious intentional vindictive personality for no good reason disorder, he likes to be harmful if he does not get his way, or he likes to be harmful just to make NANCY angry or to make her cry. When, ALEJANDRO sees NANCY upset after he breaks something or wakes her up in the middle of the night, or when he pees on the floor of her bathroom, ALEJANDRO laughs when he hears her arguing over the urine that she has to clean off the floor. ALEJANDRO is definitely not a nice disabled man. ALEJANDRO is definitely tolerant towards ME but I always have to be on guard around him. I give Him hugs, and I also give him little pecks on his cheeks and on his forehead. Sometimes we dance together. He leaves ME alone.
ISHVASYAN IDAN SARVAN SRI RHADE IMAAN



No comments:
Post a Comment