Monday, August 24, 2026





    īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ

yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat

tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā

mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam


In the year of 2022, I had the most amazing opportunity to work for FULL LIFE HAWAII  . It was at FULL LIFE HAWAII where  I had the wonderful opportunity to experience ONCE AGAIN  how compassionate, and HUMANE Caucasian American women are for the most part Caucasian women are VERY conscious and very caring and the Caucasian women that I have met have always been very   generous  towards the vulnerable population of the world starting with AMERICA FIRST. 

 It is definitely NOT THEIR FAULT, that the atheist closeted homosexual C.I.A Caucasian male has destabilized the United States Of America intentionally with zero regards toward the lives of 8.5 billion people. I am still very much in chock that The C.I.A Caucasian American Closeted homosexual has allowed  Islamic law Sharia Law to infiltrate the US justice system, a Law that legalizes the intentional discrimination, emotional, mental and physical torture of the INTELLIGENT human women, KSHATRIAS, BRHAMANAS, SUDRAS, However, his plans have completely failed, because You can't beat up women, rape them , force them to get pregnant and steal all their belongings forever, there is a limit to ignorance and there is divine justice vaishnava aparadha.

 You can USE the stupid greedy beyond ignorant atheist envious Caucasian American women that gave birth to you parasite, worthless cowardly faggot originators of CRIMES AGAINST WOMEN, You can hide yourself behind Caucasian American women and African American women and USE them as your human shield, C.I.A atheist closeted homosexual Caucasian American male treasoness parasite, but everyone knows, that It Is Your fault. You can Run but You can't Hide,!

I have to say that I feel very accomplished today because ALEJANDRO is doing better, and, he feels comfortable with me, the Jock Itch has healed after a month of a rigorous treatment and he is now willing to go out for walks with me around EL VALLE DEL LILI. In the past NANCY had some negative experience with previous Caregivers walking ALEJANDRO. The first negative experience happened with a Afro Colombian Caregiver, by the name of SANDRA, I remember she was a really good caregiver but even good caregivers can make mistakes, she did not hold  ALEJANDRO'S arm while walking him and ALEJANDRO tripped and fell, and NANCY had to take him to the Doctor, the male Colombian Doctor reprimanded NANCY and blamed her for ALEJANDRO'S fall. NANCY was not even there. he said to her that because she was neglectful and because of her neglect she was required to bring ALEJANDRO to the hospital everyday for medical treatment that would last a period of a week and a half, and this of course meant that NANCY had to come up with the money to transport ALEJANDRO to the hospital. The reason why this was a form of coercive financial abuse was because the doctor could have done some home visits since Doctor's home visits a part of the insurance coverage that ALEJANDRO has.

Colombian Drs and the Medical secretaries are famous for being inhuman to patients. Patients such as NANCY and ALEJANDRO that have to travel  VERY long distances in order to go to Doctor's appointments, some times this means that patients have to travel more than a hour by bus, once that the patient gets to the Doctor's office on time,  the Medical Secretary that checks them in, let's them know that the Doctor called in, the patient has to re- schedule the medical secretaries DO NOT  call the Colombian patients to let them know that the Doctor called in, and that they have to re -schedule, after the Colombian patients have traveled long distances by bus the patients gets the bad news that the appointment has be re schedule this happened to NANCY, this also happened to my best friend MERY REYES a retired nursing assistant in Bogota, she is 74 years old, who has two bad knees, one of her knees was recently operated, her Colombian Doctor and the medical secretaries made my 74 year old best friend walk to COMPENSAR for an appointment and the Doctor did not show up to work.  Was even more inhumane, is that these Medical employees do charge a late fee  Colombian patients. 

The second negative experience was with Afro Caregiver HELENA, she did not put socks on ALEJANDRO she just put on a pair black shoes that did not feed him properly but were easy to slip ALEJANDRO'S feet into, HELENA took him out for a very long walk and he developed a blister, and the blister became infected,  and the Colombian male doctor made NANCY feel real stupid, and blamed her for the fact that ALEJANDRO got a blister and that it became infected. and NANCY was not even there. 

Obviously,  for me, to take ALEJANDRO out for walks is a huge responsibility, NOT because of a woman beating misogynous closeted homosexuals Colombian doctor's opinion gang members that belong to PRO LIFE DOCTOR GROUPS and PRO LIFE BUSINESSES that make a  trillion dollar business out of making Colombian women become super stupid with the assistance of  the beyond ignorant Colombian women doctors greedy atheist PROLIFERS,  that are experts at forcing Colombian women to have unwanted children for the trillion dollar medical business that  experiments with broken down humans and bank with people that have all sorts of health problems such a ALEJANDRO. vaishanava aparadha

To me is a huge responsibility to walk ALEJANDRO because he is my cousin,  he needs to go outside for his mental health and his physical health and I do have to be very careful because NANCY is poor, she is also VERY close to having a nervous breakdown, I don't want to cause her more distress nor financial or mental anguish NANCY is holding on by a thread. NANCY has been taking care of ALEJANDRO for 30 years while living in one of the top three corrupt countries of the world The Republic Of Colombia and she has done so with the assistance of CAROLINA  who is ALEJANDRO'S biological mother, NANCY has also been taken care of ALEJANDRO out of donations from people like her sister ESTELA ALOTAIBI, some of NANCY'S friends,  recently myself, CAROLINA  ALEJANDRO's biological mother, has been paying for ALEJANDRO'S health insurance since he was born, CAROLINA has paid  for his food, for his transportation, CAROLINA has been paying for meds and others medical supplies that the insurance does not cover such as wipes, creams for 30 years, CAROLINA also paid for a second caregiver for 30 years of ALEJANDRO's  life ALEJANDRO'S father a severely abusive Colombian man a complete idiot forced CAROLINA to give birth to ALEJANDRO and he was shot and killed in Cali Colombia, left CAROLINA Stuck with ALEJANDRO.  I am not sure when HENRY started to pay for ALEJANDRO and NANCY'S health insurance. NANCY and CAROLINA  should have donated ALEJANDRO  to PRO LIFE NARCO COLOMBIA SCIENCE when ALEJANDRO  was born with all sorts of health problems, since PRO LIFE NARCO COLOMBIA SCIENCE cares SO MUCH about LIFE and how patients should be treated.

The NARCO Colombian Law makers that are males that are PROLIFE  have not given any benefits to any disabled  Colombian child or disabled adult that lives in EXTRATO 4,5,6, even people who live in EXTRACT 3 are discriminated and abused,  and in this case because NANCY inherited the house that she lives in, that is located in a clean residential neighborhood such as EL VALLE DEL LILI  the NARCO Colombian closeted homosexual atheist lawmakers  punish her by denying her a pocket full of change  a monthly Voucher of $250 thousand Colombian pesos for being ALEJANDRO 24/7 caregiver a monthly voucher that does not even cover the monthly water bill that is set at minimum cost of $300.00 thousand pesos a month. for water that you don't even use. ALEJANDRO does not receive ANY government assistance for being a disabled Colombian adult.

 NANCY does not receive any assistance from the PROLIFE Colombian business people, PRO LIFE priest or PRO LINE doctors nor PROLIFE Colombian lawmakers that get a cut for recruiting unborn children with disabilities such was the case with ALEJANDRO, unborn children with all sorts of health problems that are allowed to be born for the trillion dollar medical business that experiments with people that are born with disabilities, and bank on meds and treatments. 

I definitely do not want to cause more medical bills because ALEJANDRO may fall and he may sprain an ankle or he may hurt his knee again if he falls while I am walking him, anything can happen,  if I am not paying attention to him while I am walking him.  I will also like to add, that I was trained by a very excellent NURSE at HAWAII CPR her name is MARIA,  and I passed the CNA 100 hr course and I know that it is very important to take good care of a patient so my current victory of having to have nurse ALEJANDRO back to health after he developed the bacterial/fungus rash similar to JOCK ITCH and the fact that I have gain ALEJANDRO'S trust so I am now able to walk him outside the house, is definitely the victory of the people that taught me about caregiving starting with THE RUTH HOUSE INC in the big Island Of Hawaii a private assisted living in which I assisted with the care of 5 elderly adults suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

 ALEJANDRO is definitely almost completely disabled, he has not been trained to walk outside and to be aware of incoming traffic, in case of a REAL NATIONAL EMERGENCY such a 9.9 earth quake a MEGA QUAKE that collapses every housing structure, should NANCY die, or HENRY not be around, nor HELENA, or MYSELF and ALEJANDRO was to survive the MEGA QUAKE, ALEJANDRO would definitely risk the chance of being ran over by any car or  he risks the chance of being severely abused by the surviving victims of a MEGAQUAKE ALEJANDRO has not been taught to toilet himself. HE would definitely have to be taken to an emergency shelter to be cared for by the surviving  PRO LIFE Colombian law makers closeted homosexual atheist law makers,  or any remaining human male closeted homosexual posing as priests or swamis, gurus, that have maliciously and intentionally  force Colombian women to give birth to any child even after they are raped. 

C.I.A Atheist males that have supervised the rape of Colombian virgins by older men. Atheist C.I.A males that have supervised the sales of Colombian virgins within the NARCO COLOMBIA STATE'S  sex trafficking business that has now completely legalized the rape of young boys too, and the indoctrination of young boys that are virgins into homosexuality,  a business  that caters to old men who are pedophiles. 

 Colombian female virgins as young as 8 years old that become pregnant with a child that should have NOT been conceived nor born. God Almighty in a very simple clear direct way through the line of disciplic succession that starts with the LORD HIMSELF instructed human males to remain CELIBATE or if married and if they wanted to have children to raise the children in Krsna Consciousness. The Lord's devotes were only to have one wife and they are REQUIRED by LAW to raise and economically support their children and wife in Krsna Consciousmess. You Will wipe ALEJANDRO'S ass  C.I.A  PRO LIFE faggot feces munching parasite MISTAKE pedophile originator of femicides should ALEJANDRO be wondering around the streets of EL VALLE DEL LILI after a MEGA QUAKE.  

The Republic Of Colombia is a wealthy nation ran sacked by the same people, over, and over again, that are of the same mentality as Merciless thieve abuser of the Latino population  misogynous closeted homosexual promoter of HATE CRIMES against women of color PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN owner of ESTRELLA TV, all of the vulnerable population of The Republic Of Colombia should already be receiving government assistance that pays their rent, food and medical costs , whether they live in EXTRACT 7,6,5, 4 or 1,2, 3.  But all the money that is given to  assist the population of The Republic Of Colombia is always laundered and it disappears, and if anyone reports corruption, he or she risks the possibility of being executed.

I am definitely very straight thanks to divine intervention and human psychiatry at the mercy of a very good female psychiatrist in the Hospital Departamental, and she suggested for me to look for refuge in one the Hare Krsna communities, this happened after I had already  called the local Cali temple and I share with the MATAJI who answered the phone that I was chanting other mantras and the MATAJI  who picked up the phone suggested for me to simply chant the Maha Mantra. 

When I look at women I see god's children, god's reflection of her self. I have immense respect and appreciation for women, because a woman gave birth to me so I could purify my mind, so, I could make amends and in this way my soul was able to evolve, it was because of a woman that I was born in the body of a human being, not in the body of cock roach the people who practice HIMSA 'hurting others for profit and entertainment' practice  BLACK MAGIC these closeted homosexual men have secure a future for themselves in the body of cock roaches, worms, and as mentioned in the XENU Narrative some living entities become disembodied and get trapped in the lower planets such as this planet earth that is an example of ACHINTA VEDHA AVEDA Planet Earth is God Almighty and although she is connected to ALL the living entities on this planet SHE is also separate from ALL the Living entities that live on this planet. And SHE blessed BE SHE is not under the control of the C.I.A Atheist Closeted homosexuals that WERE absolutely sure that all their raping of women, and destruction of the Sacred Feminine aspect of God Almighty Sri Rhade IMAAN guaranteed them super natural powers that would allow them to control planets? Universes? All Matter? a cowardly HUMAN that rapes women to disable their mind? A HUMAN that intentionally gets women pregnant to punish them and disqualify them? A HUMAN male that mercilessly exploits women to live off of them? in control of all MATTER? able to control this planet Earth IMAAN that is God Almighty? 

 This is why it is important to be a good faithful husband, a good family member, a good friend a good employee. Atheist  PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN and Atheist PRO LIFE NETANYAHU practice HIMSA ( Black Magic) these men perceive themselves as the pure gods of this world because they can hire a lot of attorneys that help them steal EVERYTHING from this Earth that is god almighty, and of course steal  from the working class, they can beat up women, get the raped, forced them to get pregnant, or get them executed, these men will turn over any woman for a price to any other closeted homosexual looking to breed children or to have sexual object, men who sacrifice 'ritualize' their own Israeli people in order to positioned themselves as very wealthy men while wearing a KIPPAH and praying on the Western Wall to themselves. 

As surprising that it is for the C.I.A military closeted homosexuals that have exploited caucasian women mercilessly as seen in their pornographic industry, God Almighty, cares, protects and loves women, and SHE blessed Be SHE,  is not a lesbian, or wicked red hooker, that practices black magic.  I am very concern about ALL the Colombian women and children as well as the America women and children because I worked with PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN.  PRO LIFE NETATAYU is a spawn of Billionaire LENARD LIBERMAN a very greedy sadistic closeted homosexual  hiding behind his wife SARA and his greedy abusive racists kids that treat Latino people like very inferior stupid animals, animals that can be abused and robbed out all of their possessions, animals that these men force to fund their own wars in their own countries such as the GAZA war . While Valle Del Cauca,  El Choco, Guajira and other places in Colombia, remain completely impoverish by these C.I.A greedy men, that are part of the same wealthy secret societies of billionaires that BELIEVE that they are the god of this earth. PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN  & NETANYAHU will have their own daughters gang raped and beheaded for money while the assailants record their rapes and killing in their cellphones.

I am former victim of PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN ignorance personified severely stupid mentally ill faggot, a soul in a human male body,  an owner of feces, an owner of urine,  a producer of saliva, a producer of pathogens,  stinks so bad,  the owner of ESTRELLA TV  who is destined to fall into lower bodies of red cow, pigs, chickens,  or to be a disembodied soul, a practitioner of HIMSA (Black Magic that makes humans very wealthy)  I sat right in front of  PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN.

PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN did his best to diminish me and to drive me crazy,  to humiliate me, in front of his executive staff, after I made millions for his T.V NETWORK. PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN did his VERY best to destroy me with his Best Friend WINTER from TEXAS and his MEXICAN  closeted homosexual rapists producers, and they have failed in the worst possible ways a human falls. I am a survivor of PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN & STAFF'S merciless coercive financial and psychological abuse "especially' towards  Latino women, that can think for themselves. I am sure that PRO LIFE LENARD LIBERMAN is shitting on his pants to know that he is not god, and that no amount of prayers or rituals  or visits to the WESTERN WALL will absolve his crimes against humanity rooted in the programming of systematic rape of human women and forced pregnancies that have over populated this earth with  UNWANTED CHILDREN such as the case of ALEJANDRO 

 Jai Sri Rhade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...