Tuesday, August 4, 2026


ٱلْغَفَّارُ


NANCY  had to take ALEJANDRO to DERMALASER to see a Dermatologist, because the JOCK ITCH has not completely healed and it has been two weeks now. He was prescribed TERBIDERN tablets 250mg 14 tablets and XERTACOL cream .  The new diagnosis was Dermititis Seboreica. I can honestly say, that in the two weeks treating JOCK ITCH, ALEJANDRO has become more healthy and he has been able to sleep without his the psych med that helps him go to sleep. 

I have been bathing ALEJANDRO twice a day, and keeping him as clean as possible. I have also been toileting ALEJANDRO. The fungus that ALEJANDRO developed could of been avoided if Afro Colombian caregiver FLOR or HELENA had been given ALEJANDRO proper care and hygiene and if they had check his  body for unusual marks when toileted him or bathe him. 

It is not easy to toilet another human and to actually remember to check the patient thoroughly when one is washing the patient. Especially ALEJANDRO who can become physically aggressive. I myself, sometimes don't pay attention to the details that were taught to me during my 100hr CNA course at Island CPR Hawaii,  in the State Of Hawaii. Details such as the nails of the patient have to be clean and kept clean,  specially a patient  that is diagnosed with Level 3 Autism and Lenox syndrome their hands have to be washed constantly because feces and urine are stored underneath the finger nails.  ALEJANDRO's moods and aggressive behavior has toned down a lot, and the skin rash is a mix of bacteria and fungus that itch a lot this is why the CLORITIMICOTIN cream only worked partially. when ALEJANDRO got the JOCK ITCH a year ago, it actually spread through out his inner thigh, and it took about 3 months to completely heal.  A year ago, NANCY took ALEJANDRO to the Dermatologist and he prescribed CLORITIMICOTIN this time around this cream did not kill the fungus completely because this infection is mix of bacteria and fungus. 

I really hope that the new oral medication and the new cream works better.  Today, I shaved ALEJANDRO's back, with hair removal cream, and it was scarry, there was a lot dirt in that hair. I showed NANCY the white towels with the dirt that came off his back,  and this is after I had scrubbed his back prior to shaving him, his primary care physician says, that due to the meds that ALJANDRO has to take for his LENUX syndrome, the meds promotes hair growth on the parts of the body that hair should not grow as much on a human being such as the back side of the human body. ALEJANDRO has a very thick black hair growing on his back, like a gorilla.

On another note, The government of Cali is preparing for the  Republic Of Colombia 43rd president Abelardo De La Espriella presidential possession scheduled for  August 7th, 2026 .  Newly elected president Abelardo De La Espriella is facing the C.I.A homosexuals attacks in Colombia because he is a Christian Catholic male, who is a practicing Christian Catholic that prays, and he supports the Christian population of The Republic Of Colombia, and what is so funny, is that C.I.A rapist pedophiles in Colombia are doing the same thing they do in the United States Of America with President elect Donald John Trump who is also a Christian male, the C. I .A pedophile homosexuals from the United States Of America with the pedophile homosexuals in Colombia attack any BELIEVER that serves God first, and not the pedophile rapists C.I.A homosexual these sick parasites are dead set on continuing the destabilization of The Republic Of Colombia,   in the year of 1991 the C.I.A atheist closeted homosexual military generals and C.I.A business people officially separated church from state from the Colombian political constitution making it a secular state.  Krsna Consciousness was introduced to the Christian Colombian people in 1970 over 50 years ago. The Catholic Church welcome Krsna Consciousness into Colombia. Let's examine the Colombian national anthem. The Republic Of Colombia cannot be more Christian :

Chorus: Oh unfading glory! Oh immortal joy!In furrows of pain,The good germinates now. ME:The horrible night has ended!Sublime freedom spreadsThe dawns of its invincible light.The entire humanity, Groaning in chains,Understands the words Of the one who died on the cross.

It was the divine sacred feminine and the divine sacred masculine GOD ALMIGHTY  that created ALL THAT IS not a pedophile atheist rapist C.I.A homosexual human male with another rapist atheist pedophile C.I.A closeted  homosexual that promotes and supports horrific merciless hate crimes against the human females. Especially, FEMALE KSHATRIAS and has gone as far as  to not execute males that have rape FEMALE BRAHMANAS such as the 4 American nuns that were gang raped in El Salvador,  by 

The El Salvador National Guard. El Salvador National Guard was a U.S.-backed security force that received extensive funding, equipment, and counterinsurgency training from United States military advisors and generals during the Cold War. the five human monsters that committed this heinous crime were only sentenced to 30 years in prison. Only. C.I.A closeted  homosexuals pardon human male monsters that rape religious nuns and then make pornographic videos about raping nuns. 

SATAN aka IBLIS did not advised the five Salvadorian guardsmen to gang rape MAURA CLARK, ITA FORD, DOROTHY KAZEL,  JENE DONAVAN it was the United States military advisors and generals that trained the Salvadorian monsters to be rapists and to use systematic rape on BRAHMANA females. (vaishnava aparadha)

Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! JAI GURUDEV CHAITANYA NITIANANDA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...