Wednesday, August 5, 2026


ٱلْغَفَّارُ

there will never be enough moments for me to say Thank You to all the human women that were able serve god first and in this way re introduce Laws that were buried under neath the rabble of destroyed empires at the mercy of other empires and at the mercy of the wrath of god almighty, the women that secured a future for a homeless woman such as myself a future that is beyond the confines of any material universe . 

A future in which I will be able to be homeless somewhere in a remote area and not have to be displaced from where ever or have to face human male psychopaths hiding out in the woods.  A future in which I will be able to be homeless while still having a job. A future that does not include discrimination or physical harm because of my sincere religious beliefs that reject the distortion of sacred technology at the mercy of homosexual men in order to force women like myself to serve closeted homosexual C.I.A atheist men instead of my lord ships Sri Rhada IMAAN y EL SEÑOR KRSNA

NANCY is definitely the best Caregiver of the world and she is not paid. The C.I.A Colombian Law makers and the Colombian Corporations are very famous for not supporting the Chriistian Colombian people but to rather mercilessly exploit them, and to use violence to subdue The Christian Colombian people to Central Intelligence closeted homosexual's will as long as they get paid well, and they are able to travel anywhere. Why would conscious wealthy intelligent foreign travelers want to support the economy of a country in which the closeted  homosexuals law makers  treat Colombian women like shit and help other foreign government treat Colombian women like shit? shit is feces, feces stinks, feces is repugnant, shit is disgusting, no body wants to smell it or be near it.

 This is how the current Colombian C.I.A  closeted homosexuals  law makers treat Colombian women and say about Colombian women to other beyond sexually perverse males:

" Colombian women have very stinky vaginas with bumps on it ! Colombian women are toothless! Colombian women are greasy and gross! Colombian pussy has herpes! Colombian women should be humiliated by other women and men. Colombian women are very stupid and retarted? Colombian Christian women have a very disgusting stinky pussy. Colombian men  should be in the look out for the young Colombian virgins that Colombian men  have the right to rape because young pussy does not stink that bad, like used stinky Colombian pussy that is discolored and has pumps on it. The Colombian pussy  is a nasty ass cheap vagina that smells like an rotting shark!" 

  American HELENA came to NANCY's house today, and she is doing her daily chores, Afro Colombians are very different from African Americans. Barack Obama and his administration had all the opportunities and millions of investors and corporations at his disposal and HE did nothing for the Afro Colombians. He could of very easily secured  a 1 billion dollar donation, for the Christian Colombian people including  the Afro Colombians economic development, technological advancement, affordable housing, more jobs. 

The Barack Obama administration could have solved the security problems in the Republic Of Colombia by getting rid of all the corrupt law makers and military personnel and replacing them honest Colombian police, military and administrators that would not laundered money given to the Colombian administrators such as a 1 billion dollar donation that could have fix every problem facing the Christian Colombian economy today, such as other regions of Colombia,  EL CHOCO, and other places such as GUAJIRA SANTA MARTA, BUENA VENTURA, that do not have adequate swage systems or water canals to use all the rain that god almighty out of HIS causeless mercy gives humans, lower animals and all the vegetations of the world but instead the Barack Obama Administration just drafted a few Colombian C.I.A minions to continue to help the Central Intelligence Agency  to destabilize the Republic Of Colombia by supporting the former maduro Regime in The Republic Of Venezuela that forced millions of very good god fearing hard working Venezuelans to ask for Asylum in The Republic Of Colombia, Intelligent Venezuelan people that were displaced all over the world. The Republic Of Colombia is a Christian humanitarian nation in which the people born in this region have been severely abused by The Central Intelligence Agency that has taught  the Colombian C.I.A corporations how to treat the native Colombians and hence the reason why right now, Tourism is a business that is not generating the money that it should be making for the Colombian economy.

I Know that god is as real as the water that I drink, she is as real as the oxygen that maintains all life. I know that god is as real as the fire that I need to use in order to cook my food or in order to create heat during cold days. It is not the MAYA that fools humanity into being pulled by the illusion that everything that matters is to accumulate material possessions such as hectars of land, that is not being used, while, I am homeless, and a large percentage of humanity  has been displaced from their homes,  by closeted homosexual atheist C.I.A business man and the C.I.A military. It is not the MAYA of the Lord that make humanity atheist. I am the example of what homosexual male do to women such as myself that is a servant of god almighty. The C.I.A military is 100% responsible for infiltrating every religious community in order to destabilize it as seen with the GUADIYA MATH known as VRINDA and then VRINDA PARIVAR INTERNATIONAL a C.I.A group that advocates for the discrimination and inequality of women, Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! JAI GURUDEV CHAITANYA NITIANADA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ what happens with the human mind if it experiences sexual assault for over 5,000 at the mercy of human atheist closeted pedoph...