ٱلْغَفَّارُ
"SEND ME LORD, GREGORIAN CHANT | TEMPLAR PRAYER!" It is very clear, that the intention of the humam KSHATRYA is to received God Almighty, my lord ships Srimati Rhadarani IMAAN and Lord Krsna's mercy and to deliver their souls into eternal life if the KSHATRIAS fall during battle or at any point during their life after serving god first and then humanity.
American C.I.A pedophile atheist rapist parasite write this down, because it is basic math, and you should know that already, male homosexuality is the proven reason why SYSTEMATIC RAPE of KSHATRIAS females,, rape and gang rape of women in leadership positions has been used by homosexuals for over 5,000 years. You C.I.A closeted homosexual until today continue to program the mind of the human male to use systematic rape of the human female in every country in order for you to continue subdue human women in leadership positions such as KSHATRIAS and BRAHMANAS so you can full yourself into believing that you are god, because you can get women raped and pregnant? because you know how to body snatch vaginas? because you know how to body snatch male anuses? because you know how to body snatch male prostrates? Because your pineal gland is activated and allows you to remote view into my room, because, god has given you technology to bend time and space?
Anyone that uses systematic rape against women and children will NOT be delivered into eternal life, be it the fallen souls of any human male "fighter" "soldier" 'officer, militant, guerilla, terrorist, this is an absolute truth that was known by god fearing ancient warriors who served god first and then their respective human societies. KSHARTRIAS both male and female that sacrificed their life in order to SERVE GOD FIRST and became divine immortal angels, these are the rewards for being a righteous virtuous human.
It pays off to be a good grandfather, it pays off to be a good father, it pays off to be a good son, It pays off to be a good brother, it pays off to be a good uncle, it pays off to be a good nephew. it pays off to be a good cousin, it pays off to be a good friend, it pays off to be a good faithful husband, It pays off to be a good father in law, it pays off to be a good honest employee, it pays off to be a good manager...
It pays off to be a good grandmother, it pays off to be good mother, it pays off to be a good daughter, it pays off to be a good sister, it pays off to be a good aunt, it pays off to be a good niece, it pays off to be a good cousin, it pays off to a good friend, it pays off to be a good faithful wife, it pays off to be a good mother in law, it pays off to be a good honest employee, it pays off to be a good manager...
Even you American C.I.A atheist pedophile homosexual the reason why the United States Of America is predicted to fall just like the ancient city of Babylon, even if you C.I.A Atheist pedophile homosexual that could care less about immortal life and serving god almighty first Divine justice applies to you TOO, homosexuality is one of the reason why Ancient Babylon fell, Sadom and Gamorra fell, Pompei was destroyed, the Ancient Roman empire came to an end. It has not been easy for me to accept that God Almighty rejects homosexuality (period) because my biological father was homosexual who never provided for in any way shape or form, and because my mother was a bisexual woman, and because my cousin is a severely mentally ill homosexual. It is not easy for me to accept that God Almighty rejects homosexuality but there is a reason why my family is completely destabilized and why the lives of my biological cousins CAROLINA JIMENEZ, MONICA CAMELO JIMENEZ, ADIELA CAMELO, NANCY CAMELO, and my life was ruined because of homosexual men who are a cancer to human society, homosexuality is a dangerous mental illness . I accept this absolute truth that human male homosexuality is a crime against the laws of god, I accept the fact that when I work I have to pay taxes to share public goods and services that people cannot buy on their own such as health insurance, my taxes fund essential infrastructures of cities such as sewage systems. my taxes support public safety through the police , fire departments, and the military. my taxes provide safety nets such homeless shelters for people in need of affordable housing and good honest jobs.
There is divine order and God Almighty has intervene, and I can feel his Prescence! I patiently wait for HIM and HER to deliver us from the being held captive by ignorant human C.I.A atheist homosexuals the cancer of another human civilization that will be destroyed. The American C.I.A military homosexuals and the NATO C.I.A homosexuals that have been given weapons and the right to lead armies of soldiers in order to continue to hurt humanity and to disconnect humanity from their own creator God Almighty EL SEÑOR KRSNA, EL SEÑOR NARASIMHA I have witnessed the C.I.A Caucasian American homosexual and European Homosexuals intentionally preventing humanity for serving god almighty the supreme personality of god head cause of all causes and ALL that is by viciously slandering, bullying the Lord Ships Colombian American MATAJI .
Vaishnava aparadha
No comments:
Post a Comment