īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ
yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat
tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā
mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam
This morning was a good morning but I did notice mosquitos inside the house, and I burn some coconut tree stems in order to repel the vicious mosquitos inside the house, and there were also mosquitos that were hibernating in the front part of the house and since there is a DENGUE problem here in Valle Del Cauca I made A lot of Smoke.
A year ago ALEJANDRO caught Dengue, NANCY also caught Dengue, there was a lot of smoke in the front patio area of the house and one of the school caregivers across the street saw the smoke and immediately reported the smoke to the Colombian watchmen, and then NANCY woke up, and, Well, I Won't Be Repelling Mosquitos That Way Again, because NANCY has Asthma and so does HELENA. I was happy that the neighborhood watch is paying attention to irregularities around the neighborhood. I will however continue to burn my incense in the room that I am staying in, I use incense for my daily PUJAS.
I am a PUJARI I receive direct training in a temple in Spain, Palma Mayorca. I love being here in Colombia because the Christian Colombian people are very familiar with Krsna Consciousness PUJAS. In Palma Mayorca, Spain, I was able to serve Lord Chaitanya breakfast and I was able to put him to sleep. NOT everyone can Be a Pujari, You can argue about this until your face turns blue, you can down play the importance of the Lords COLOMBIAN MATAJIS THAT ARE PUJARIS ACHINTA VEDHA AVEDHA I am separate from You.
It was because of the support that I receive from my Caucasian women American teachers in The Truth Consciousness Ashram through MATAJI GOMATI, MATAJI MERIENNE, and the other disciples of SWAMI AMARYOTI, that Lord Vishnu guided me to, Cali Valle Del Cauca for karmic Expiation and to find refuge at the lotus feet of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabu in Santa Marta, Colombia, it was at a VRINDA temple there, where I met my friend JIVANAA an EX PUJARI that was severely abused by VRINDA male devotees tthat used her as a sexual object, and did not support her or her child economically, this vaishnava aparadha led to JIVANNA'S complete disconnection from Krsna Consciosness, and then, Lord Vishnu received me in SATCHIANANDA ASHRAM through his Guru Swami Satchiananda a disciple of Lord Chiva, and then, The Lord gave me refuge in a TENRIKYO Temple in the Big Island of Hawaii, and then in a temple in PALMA MAYORCA, Spain. It Is because of my American teachers that I am a Colombia American PUJARI this makes the C.I.A military closeted homosexuals American Swamis, European swamis, Hindu Swamis, Japanese priests, debilitate with envy, and that is not my problem. These C.I.A military closeted homosexuals posing as priests come from the lineage that has allowed the systematic rape of women BRAHMANS, and women KSHATRIAS, Guru Aparadha
Unvetted Veteran Uruguayan C.I.A minion, Islamic law supporter a chronic drug addict Alcoholic a openly abuser of women influencer of other men, defamed Krsna Consciousness as Witch Craft in front of MY FACE. C.I.A minion Unvetted Veteran PABLO CHAVEZ also slandered Gopala Krsna as a black magic devil and he did this over the phone knowing very well that he screams and slander was being heard by the US C.I.A military and his women beating rapist Uruguayan bodies in Uruguay, in other places of this world he uses WHATSUP and he is very much aware of how harmful he is being.
Drug addict closeted homosexual PABLO CHAVEZ has an illegal concealed weapon and he also has machetes that he uses coercively to intimidate MONICA, CHANTAL, KRSYTAL and anyone else that enters CHANTAL home, never mind the fact that PABLO CHAVEZ might kill MONICA and her daughters, never mind that, but the fact that a C.I.A unvetted veteran such as drug addict closeted homosexual PABLO CHAVEZ that is connected to other men and women that are part of the C.I.A military Intelligence community in South America defames and slanders Krsna Consciousness as WitchCraft and that Gopala Krsna is devil is definitely vaishanava aparadha.
This example should give everyone an Idea of how conscious and respectful of God Almighty Lord Sri Krsna, the Christian Colombian people are because at NO point has the Colombian Police or any member of Colombian law enforcement has defamed Krsna Consciousness as Witchcraft or that Gopala Krsna is the devil and a unvetted veteran that is part of the C.I.A community from Uruguay who thinks of himself as Caucasian European superior to Afro Colombians, Mestzos, and other people of color, in the United States Of America PABLO CHAVEZ along with other C.I.A operatives are propagating HATE SPEECH against KRSNA COSNCIOUSNESS and against MATAJIS.
C.I.A minion unvetted veteran PABLO CHAVEZ uses intentional HATE SPEECH against women KSHATRIAS, SUDRAS, BRAHMANAS, and he likes to INTIMIDATE women, by using the rhetoric influenced by Islamist prohibitions of women outer appearance, drug addict closeted homosexual PABLO CHAVES likes to humiliate women, by saying, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! meaning that he wants MONICA to cover her face with a BURGA or with a thick NIQAB and ABAYA like the severely abused women in Afghanistan PABLO CHAVEZ does not allow Monica to speak she keeps her VERY stupid.
PABLO CHAVEZ however does want MONICA to work so MONICA can maintain him and his drug addict mother economically. This is the type of immigrant parasites that the Barack Obama and Biden allowed into the United States Of America unvetted veterans that support Sharia Law, Immigrant males from Uruguay that promote HATE SPEECH and discrimination against women SUDRAS, KSHATRIAS, BRAHMANAS and will desecrate Vedic Temples if the C.I.A military orders them to burn down the temples in order to continue to destabilize human societies and force people to worship THE NARCO Caucasian or African American homosexual wealthy pedophile rapist human males instead of god JAI SRI RHADE IMMAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment