īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ
yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat
tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā
mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam
I am stablishing a daily routine with ALEJANDRO, I will be here in Cali, Valle Del Cauca, for 57 more days, and I am making a commitment to walk ALEJANDRO around his neighborhood in El Valle Del Lili as much as I possibly can without over doing it. The Daily Routine is the following: share prasadam in the morning with ALEJANDRO sometimes NANCY eats prasadam in the morning NANCY is in a really bad mood most of the time and I don't blame her, she has a lot of stress taken care of very disabled adult my cousin ALEJANDRO while she lives in The Republic Of Colombia. NANCY also has a restricted diet since she has a colon problem. ALEJANDRO takes a daily tyroid medication before eating breakfast, and then after an hour he is able to eat his breakfast ALEJANDRO'S doctor advise NANCY that ALEJANDRO should drink coffee in the morning.
After I share prasadam with ALEJANDRO, I shower him while paying close attention to the areas where he has developed a bacterial rash in the past, the areas in which ALEJANDRO is prone to get skin rashes such a 'dermatitis' are his inner thighs where he sweats the most, around the nostrils, underneath his arm pit. I am applying medicated powder, and lotion on his body, daily, and then I dress him, and take him out for a walk. Before, we leave the house I get a bottle of water ready, and then I walk him through the local stores in El Valle Del Lili, Cali, Valle Del Cauca. I begin by going inside ARA GROCERY STORE,
then I take ALEJANDRO to a small business by the name MI TIERRA where they sale a good selection of of fresh produce, before we go inside MI TIERRA I give ALEJANDRO his first drink of water . Then, I proceed to walk him inside MI TIERRA GROCERY STORE, so I can show him the produce that are being sold there, and I also want for ALEJANDRO to make a connection with money in relation to the groceries that are bought in order to give him food to eat, because NO ONE showed ALEJANDRO how he is able to eat food, and that it definitely requires money, because NANCY does not grow her own food and she lives in a city. Then, I walk a block further and I proceed to walk him through a small park .
The small park where ALEJANDRO and I walk through has a papaya tree, a banana tree, and beautiful mango tree, then, I walk towards the D1 GROCERY STORE to buy ALEJANDRO his reward for the day, like a snack or soda pop, since he is behaving so well, while I am walking him. I also like to get him familiar with the products that are brought into NANCY'S house such as eggs, sugar, coffee. The D1 GROCERY STORE carries small serving sizes of my favorite Colombian Soda pop. I have to say, that the employees of this D1 GROCERY STORE are very nice and there are several Afro Colombians working there.
However, The D1 Grocery Store does Not give Protective Matts to the store Cashiers to stand on, and I feel that this is very inhumane to NOT give standing matts to Cashiers, because I have been a cashier and Matts are absolutely necessary. I would go further to say, that one of the best American Grocery Stores is ALDI, this company actually allows their cashiers to sit on stools. I find this to be very conscious and intelligent management that definitely pleases God Almighty owner of EVERYTHING Sri Rhade IMAAN!
Once ALEJANDRO and MYSELF exit the D1 GROCERY STORE. I give ALEJANDRO more water to drink, and then I walk him to another small business where they sale seeds, grains, eggs, cheese, protein powders, teas, fresh butter the small business is called PRODUCTOS LAURY at this store I usually buy peanuts, flax seeds, I bought a very small bag of chia seeds from this store, NANCY buys butter, cheese and eggs for ALEJANDRO. I also get some really good incense here as well as carbon to burn loose incense mixes like the ones that you buy outside churches, the mix that I bought at this store has Myrrth Mix with infusion of Herbs and flowers.
I met a very nice Venezuelan immigrant a single mother of two kids she has daughter and a son that works as a Sales Clerk of PRODUCTOS LAURY. Her name is CAROLINA, she is a really good sales clerk, She has the same name as my cousin CAROLINA who is ALEJANDRO'S biological mother a single mother that has raised 4 children on her own. God Almighty will reward the Colombian Law enforcement that gave refuge to ALL of the Immigrant women from The Republic Of Venezuela that were severely abused by the C.I.A CHAVEZ and MADURO Regime, my experience with Venezuelan people that are living in Colombia has been very positive, and the fact that the Colombian Law Enforcement The World BEST KSHATRIAS the Colombian Immigration Officers The Colombian KSHATRIAS gave refuge to ALL the Venezuelan women with their children, this fact of Life, makes me VERY proud of The Republic Of Colombia Immigration Officers The Best KSHATRIAS of this world. God Bless The Republic Of Colombia KSHATRIAS that protect women and Children First! God Bless The Colombian Immigration and all their families. God Bless The Colombian Law Enforcement The Best KSHATRIAS God has witnessed your compassion and kindness and the fact that you protected women and children from other countries.
After I stop by PRODUCTOS LAURY to get a mint for ALEJANDRO. I proceed to walk back to ALEJANDRO'S house and I stop at the park located Infront of his house, and I stay with him at the park for about 15 minutes so he can receive more sunlight because ALEJANDRO's skin is thinning and he gets very easily bruised, because of this reason:
When your skin does not receive any sunlight, it cannot produce vitamin D, which can lead to dryness, slower healing, and a weaker skin barrier. Effects of No Sun on SkinDryness and Tightness: Skin cells make lipids (fats) more slowly without sunlight. This causes the skin to lose water fast, leading to tightness and peeling. Slower Healing: Vitamin D helps repair tissue. Without it, superficial cuts, cracks, and small wounds heal much slower. Inflammation: A lack of sun and vitamin D can worsen inflammatory skin conditions like eczema or psoriasis. Paleness: Without UV light stimulation, your skin produces less melanin, leading to a lighter or duller skin tone over time
ALEJANDRO'S sudo JOCK ITCH composed of bacteria/fungus JOCK ITCH took over a month to fully heal because he is always locked up in his room listening to music and does not get any sunlight. NANCY is about to crack, she has a herniated disk in her spine and serious stomach problems. She is not motivated to take him out for walks because she is in pain, and HELENA has not taken ALEJANDRO out for walks because ALEJANDRO'S Very Physically aggressive and did not want to go outside, and neither HELENA nor NANCY want to press the issue considering that ALEJANDRO has broken windows, he has broken two glass dining room tables, ripped the house curtains, he broke a VERY expensive blender, and bites and punches really hard, ALEJANDRO almost broke NANCY'S thumb two months before I got here to Cali. Two weeks ago ALEJANDRO punched NANCY on the forehead. ALEJANDRO has also thrown objects such as glass bottles at NANCY for no good reason what so ever other than because HE does not getting his way. ALEJANDRO'S psych meds contribute towards his violent mood swings and He is required to take psych meds for his personal comfort and safety around himself and others. ALEJNADRO has tone down ALOT since I am here, because I play with him. A little Love & Care goes a long way, NANCY is spent, she Don't Wanna Play, with Nobody! she is walking misery.
Sun light also helps the bone density in the human body. Sun light is very important, and unfortunately, NANCY is burned out after 30 years of toileting ALEJANDRO sometimes he defecates more than 3 times a day, and NANCY being the best Care Giver toilets ALEJANDRO very well, HELENA does not like to toilet ALEJANDRO, I actually toileted him while I was treating the JOCK ITCH but I am not doing it anymore because I am not getting paid, HELENA is, and that is NANCY'S responsibility, while having to live in The Top 3 most corrupt country of the world The Republic Of Colombia a country managed by beyond greedy and inhumane PRO LIFE business people that are mostly beyond ignorant and greedy closeted homosexuals and PRO LIFE LAWMAKERS.
Very wealthy PRO LIFE Colombian people that are 'billionaires' who do not economically support the vulnerable population of Colombia PRO LIFE that economically abuses the Colombian disabled patients and the Colombian care givers that are taking care of disable adults such as ALEJANDRO by denying them disability benefits and hiding behind 'MADE UP' stories that Colombia is bankrupt after the same people lauder and steal ALL the money that belongs to God Almighty Owner Of Everything SRI RHADE IMMAN!
While in the park I proceed to finish giving ALEJANDRO the liter of the bottle of distilled water and then we walk back to the house.
JAI SRI RHADE! JAI GURUDEV CHAITANYA NITIANANDA IMAAN!





No comments:
Post a Comment