Tuesday, August 25, 2026

                                                                             


  īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ

yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat

tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā

mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam


I just got really bad news that my beloved cousin who lives in Saudi Arabia, Estela Alotaibi is hospitalized, it bother me that I can't go see her and stay with her . STELLA said to me a few month ago, that she loved me very much, and every time I speak to her sons, it feels like she has always said good loving things about me to them, and they are very loving towards me, I really hope that STELLA does not have to go through any surgery, and that God Almighty is merciful with my beloved cousin human body because of the fact that she has  up held dharmic principles, She be lives in God Allah, She is been a wonderful supportive wife, and she has been a most amazing mother to all her children STELA ALOTIBI has achieved immortality, STELLA SOUL'S will be delivered to the Kingdom of God,  where my eternal home is, and I will see STELLA there, and we will not be separated ever again and we will not come back to any material universe these are THE PROMISES that God Almighty makes  to humans who are faithful, loving, kind, honest, compassionate to other humans and animals. I am crossing my fingers that STELLA does not have to suffer if her human body does not work anymore. I know for a fact that if ESTELA transitions into GREATNESS Saud her husband will cry like a baby, just like he cried when his first born NORA died, NORA SAUD'S  first born was my best friend, she was paralyzed from the neck down due to a car accident. 

If STELLA transitions into Greatness, instead of continuing to be here, SAUD ALOTAIBI her husband will regret being unkind to my cousin and for making her cry so many times for no good reason other than to be cruel to good loving kind person, unfortunately, men have to experience VERY horrific painful loses that transcend TIME & SPACE  in order to appreciate what they've had and have taken for granted. 

I really like SAUD by he suffers from the programming of misogyny manifested through ISLAMIC LAW, SHARIA LAW,  a LAW, that diminishes good women, humiliates good women, destroys good women, until they end up in the hospital and then after men lose the most important person in their life such as a best friend a loving faithful wife like ESTELA ALOTAIBI my loving cousin that raised me that loves ME beyond TIME & SPACE, then, Men, regret It And It Is Too Late. JAI SRI RHADE! JAI GURUDEV CHAITANYA NITIANANDA IMAAN! HARIBOL!

pañca-tattvatmakam krsna bhakta-rupa-svarupakam

bhaktavataram bhaktakhyam namani bhakta-aktikam


vaishnava aparadha

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...