ঈশা বাস্যমিদং সর্বংअपौरुषेय
Today, I am feeling very uncomfortable because my cousin GUSTAVO CAMELO who is a full blown greedy homosexual a hater of women an originator of femicides, and his thieve boyfriend another parasite MAURICIO are arriving with my beyond ignorant aunt MARIA NUBIA CAMELO PEREZ. None of these people like me, GUSTAVO is an envious greedy alcoholic faggot that ruined our family. I have always let my aunt know that it is her fault that women of the family suffered at the mercy of ignorant misogynous males because my aunt MARIAN NUBIA favored the males in the family and supported the abuse of women, and excuse the abuse of women, such as the rape of my mother MARGARITA DUQUE at the mercy of her pedophile Colombian uncle VICTOR and the rape of her own daughter ESTELLA CAMELO PEREZ at the mercy of her uncle. MARIA NUBIA is the reason why god punishes women too. Any woman that supports misogyny GOD ALMIGHTY punishes that woman severely, along with the human male perpetrator that practices misogyny. ٱلْغَفَّارُ The Ever Forgiving the Most Forgiving Lord Sri Krsna aka Allah.
Obviously, I don't want my aunt to be punish by god, she is a victim, this is something that a lot of women don't understand about how horrible it was to be born in the body of a woman in the year of 1935 in The Republic Of Colombia, my aunt MARIA NUBIA is a survivor of severe physical, mental and emotional abuse at the mercy of beyond ignorant misogynous merciless intentionally abusive Colombian males , my aunt saw her mother and grand mother being severely abused by the Colombian males of that time, that manipulated them in order to rape them because they were virgins, and both my grand mother and great grand mother had to take this abuse and survive because the male Law enforcement and male priests of those horrific years 1935, 1936,1937, 1938,1939,1940, 1941,1942, 1943, 1944.1945, 1946, 1947, 1948,1949,1950,1951, 1952,1953,1954...2026
The male law enforcement and males priests of that time, made sure that women and young girls were diminished beyond recognition, the Colombian males of that time made sure that young women were abused by older men, young men, adult men, and that other women abused their daughters or female relatives into complete submission to human men that were serial pedophile rapists. Human males that human homosexual priests and homosexual law enforcement high ranking officers, assure other males that human males were the representation of god on this earth, and that women had to serve them and that human males could do anything that they wanted to do including having mistresses and these leaders of men, turned a blind eye, when human males of that time secretly had sex with young boys.
My grandmother and my great grandmother survive raising children on their own, because the Colombian males of that time like the ones today, lied to them, and raped them because they were virgins, and got them pregnant and left them by themselves to raise their children, with the support of the Catholic Church that has excuse misogynous crimes since the birth of the Catholic Church, a Church created by atheist closeted homosexual humans that CURSED women in pages of the holy books, and made up legal documents in order to live off of women and to use them as incubators unwanted children. Today, August 16th, 2026 the same lineage of misogynous men are conducting horrific tortures of women in Iran, Afghanistan, North Korea, China, Indonesia, Yemen, Ethiopia, Palestine...
It is best to apply the knowledge that has been transmitted through the line of disciplic succession that starts with THE LORD HIMSELF and make a very quick mental adjustment God Almighty created women in HER image and likeness. God Almighty created planets in HER image and likeness. God Almighty created universes in HER image and likeness. ISHAVASYAM IDAM SARVAM SRI RHADE IMAAN!
pañca-tattvatmakam krsna bhakta-rupa-svarupakam
bhaktavataram bhaktakhyam namani bhakta-aktikam
I regret that I advocated for homosexual human male equal rights, and I am very embarrassed that I am related to GUSTAVO CAMELO and his thieve boyfriend MAURICIO, two homosexual men, I am very annoyed at the fact that I am here right now, and I will do my best to avoid these two homosexuals woman hater promoters of HATE CRIMES against human women, supporters of ISLAMIC LAW. I am very sad that I am in this situation because of what happened in the State Of Hawaii at the mercy of Israeli, British and US Intelligence that are part of the global narco network a global narco network ran by closeted homosexual pedophile rapists human males whose headquarters is the Central Intelligence Agency that bullied me out my home and wrongfully terminated me from a job that I really liked as a Dietary Aide at The Hualalai Regency, and then bullied me at the Thrift Store, in Rockville, Maryland, because I am a Colombian American devotee of EL SEÑOR KRSNA and HIS wife SRI RHADE IMAAN and I reject the distortion of sacred religious texts that has led to the merciless abuse and torture of human women!
I am also very aware that I was very sick and completely brainwashed by the C.I.A human homosexual programming that I actually thought that pedophile homosexuals could be good parents of children, and I was wrong, and this is how sick I was and it is because of ISHVARA'S causeless mercy that I have been able to become mentally stable and I am abled to recognize and accept the fact that I was wrong about everything, and that human male homosexuality is not normal and that human males are not born homosexuals.
Humans are born contaminated with karmic memory of previous incarnations, in which the soul is incarnated in the body of lower animals that have sex with their own gender such as SWANS or MONKEYS and this is the reason why human male homosexuals really enjoy having anal sex with boys, young men, adult men, and elderly men and this is the reason why human homosexual really enjoy licking the buttholes of other human males, while eating each others feces, urine, contaminated blood, sucking and drinking their own sperm, while spreading AIDS to one another.
I was lucky that I was able to clear homosexual lower animal karmic imprints out my mind, by Chanting the MAHA MANTRA Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare . I am also very grateful that I was evaluated a the Hospital Departamental Mental Ward for 3 hrs because I advocated for homosexual human male equal rights and I even took pictures of myself with pedophile homosexuals that are AIDS spreaders, human males that eat feces and urine, and I even wore the rainbow flag in a picture I took of myself, and this is why, I ended up in the mental ward of the Hospital Departamental for 3hrs, and fortunately, because of that experience I am now VERY straight.
NANCY has not been doing well, she is burned out, she is losing it. ALEJANDRO is a hand full, and he gives her a really hard time, in the last past days, ALEJANDRO has been very aggressive towards NANCY. Yesterday, morning ALEJANDRO punched NANCY on the forehead, ALEJANDRO pees on the bathroom floor on purpose to make NANCY clean it when NANCY ignores him. ALEJANDRO knows how to pee in the toilet, but when he gets angry at NANCY he retaliates by peeing on the bathroom floor and spilling food all over the kitchen. NANCY was actually taking her frustration out on me, and she was blaming me for the kitchen mess and the bathroom mess, and I had to take pictures and show her that it is ALEJANDRO who is making the mess, and, not me. I really feel that NANCY is almost ready to have a meltdown. ALEJANDRO'S Jock Itch is finally going away and hopefully NANCY and I will be able to walk him. It has been almost a month since NANCY first notice ALEJANDRO'S rash, and it has been very challenging to cure it, but I have been able to shower him everyday and this really helped the healing process.
I feel compassion towards ALEJANDRO because he is locked up in a bedroom 24 /7 he walks to the kitchen or to NANCY'S bedroom, or to the bathroom, but he spends 99 percent of his time sitting on his bed listening to music. ALEJANDRO was not given the proper training so that he could participate in the household daily chores, ALEJANDRO is bored out of his mind, trapped in a human body that does not work properly, and he is aware that he is not like the other men that occasionally come into the house such the repair man UBER and NANCY'S friend HENRY .
ALEJANDRO is completely disabled he will not survive alone in case of a REAL NATIONAL EMERGENCY after MEGA QUAKE that wipes out the ignorance of the human mind that supports systematic rape of women KSHATRIAS , women BRAHMANAS, women SUDRAS a MEGA QUAKE that wipes out the implementation of Islamic Law, Sharia Law, a Law that supports the merciless torture of women, a MEGA QUAKE that wipes out all the slaughter houses and laboratories in which lower animals and humans are being experimented on for entertainment and for profit.
A MEGAQUAKE followed by Trillions Upon Trillions Upon Trillions of gallons of ocean water Tidal waves, a real NATIONAL EMERGENCY in which neither NANCY nor Myself, nor HENRY survive, and therefore, we are NOT around to help ALEJANDRO. hopefully, there will be Colombian cops around, that will assist him if he ends up wondering the streets by himself, because all of ALEJANDRO'S family members are in the United States Of America. A REAL NATIONAL EMERGENCY a MEGA QUAKE that once again reminds humans that EVERYTHING belongs to GOD ALMIGHTY
Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai GurudeV Chaitanya IMAAN Nitiananda!
No comments:
Post a Comment