Sunday, August 16, 2026

असुर्या नाम ते लोका अन्धेन तमसावृताः ।

तांस्ते प्रेत्याभिगच्छन्ति ये के चात्महनो जनाः ॥ ३ ॥


asuryā nāma te lokā andhena tamasāvṛtāḥ |

tāṃste pretyābhigacchanti ye ke cātmahano janāḥ || 3 ||


Killers of the soul, creators of HATE CRIMES against women homosexual atheist alcoholic GUSTAVO and homosexual atheist alcoholic MAURICIO came to NANCY'S house today, and NANCY, was very considerate because I was in the kitchen burning some card board to repel some mosquitos away from the patio area. NANCY told me that GUSTAVO and MAURICIO were coming to the house, I had time to walk upstairs, GUSTAVO and MAURICIO are intentional sadists,  experts, at using domestic violence against women, these men should have never been born, god makes mistakes.

Yesterday, my aunt MARIA NUBIA PEREZ  came to NANCY'S house and I was in the first floor of the house, and, I was surprised that Lord Sri Krsna wanted me to greet my aunt, and so, I did. I greeted her and complimented her on how good she looks, and that it makes me happy to see her doing well.

 I also told her about my horrible experience with my mother MARGARITA DUQUE in Silver Spring, MD and how I wasted a lot of money buying a car to transport my elderly disabled mother, and that she was very hostile towards me after a Barack Obama Supporter African American female therapist accompanied by a Caucasian woman therapist and two police officers,  from the CRISIS CENTER told my mother that she could continue to drink alcohol. 

The two C.I.A car dealership Salespeople one an Iranian male, the second an African American male,  at the KOONS FORD dealership in Silver Spring, MD,  that sold me the  car  both of these men knew how much money "CASH"  I was carrying for the over charged car that needed a Maryland State  emissions inspection Test  after they told me that it had already been inspected. 

The C.I.A car dealership salespeople did not want to make a deal with me on a used car and I desperately needed a car because my mother MARGARITA had fallen and broken one of her ribs after the African American CRISIS CENTER therapist told her that she could continue to drink alcohol, these CRISIS CENTER therapist people knew that my brother ALBERTO ALEXANDER  died drunk after he was hit by speeding car around GLEMONT METRO STATION. Currently, African American people that are BARACK OBAMA supporters that are part of the  British, US, Israel national intelligence community in the state of Maryland men and women that are corrupt thieves have been placed in management positions in government agencies and businesses in order to continue to destabilize the United States Of America. 

It is very easy for the US, British, Israel intelligence community to continue to destabilize the United States Of America especially with the support of African Americans who are Islamist supporters,Sharia Law supporters, that have infiltrated the justice system of the United States Of America, these people were very upset that their plans crumbled, their plan to be able to destabilize the Republic Of Colombia like they ruin The Republic Of Venezuela with CHAVEZ and MADURO REGIMES, these people are against the Trump Administration and they should all be in jail for being part of the NARCO TERRORIST NETWORK that has ruin the lives of 8.5 billion people with American tax payers money that pays their salaries. 

BARACK OBAMA supporters are experts at continuing to destabilize governments of South America such as The Republic Of Colombia, these people did not anticipate for the Trump Administration to be managing the United States Of America government again, and these people were definitely going to continue to destabilize The Republic Of Colombia just like they have successfully ruined HAITI with narco gang wars. It is known and proven that NARCO  LAW ENFORCEMENT use surveillance information such as hidden street camera images,  GPS information, bank withdrawals information, money wires,   and share this information with mentally ill criminals some of these criminals are military train others are just gang members that are drug addicts and alcoholics that will shoot or stab someone for $20 dollars. We are talking about human males that will go to a retired  hardworking elderly  Christian woman's home and create a gas leak that could potentially set a residential block on fire,  because she did not like the previous president of The Republic Of Colombia PETRO.

In the past,  my aunt MARIA NUBIA would always ask me about my mother MARGARITA just out of curiosity and she would  also unconsciously  manipulate me by  re-programming  domestic violence in my mind, domestic violence programming that she was programmed to accept in her mind  by the Colombian males that were closeted homosexual priests, closeted homosexual military men in the year of 1935 that was the year that my aunt MARIA NUBIA was born.  My aunt unconsciously supports domestic violence programming, she  dismisses my mother's hostile alcoholic behavior that is now full blown DEMENTIA. The disease of alcoholism that ruined my brother's life, the disease of alcoholism that ruined my life, the disease of alcoholism that ruin my family's life.

 ALEJANDRO is a direct result of the programming of domestic violence through misogyny supported by the Catholic Church, and the Colombian military,  that gave the right to alcoholic human males to force women to give birth to children that they don't want.  ALEJANDRO'S diseased father was as chronic alcoholic and drug user, that used domestic violence as easy as drinking a beer and then smoking a cigarette,.

My aunt MARIA NUBIA unconsciously programs domestic violence in the mind of women, in my aunt's mind domestic violence and alcoholism, is an occurrence that I as a woman, have to accept as being normal and that I have to put up with because MARGARITA is my mother. I am just happy about AL-ANON a group in which I learned how to live with alcoholics and how I could set up healthy boundaries. God Bless America for giving me a save environment to live in which I was able to become mentally healthy with the assistance of therapy and psychiatry. God Bless The Republic Of Colombia for giving me a save place in which I feel welcome.

 ISHVASYAN IDAN SARVAN SRI RHADE IMAAN  (apauruṣeya)






No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...