ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ
I really feel that the Colombian Narco Terrorist State really thinks that WE American people are stupid and that the IRS is a joke, the Colombian Narco Terrorist State actually, thinks that they can steal or laundered, $1000 million dollars plus $26.5 million dollars for the earth quate damages and repairs, of American tax payers money? plus undisclosed millions worth of help such as supplies... and what else? and that is not counting the $10 million dollars that United Emirates donated or the $100.000 Euros that the Vatican donated, SHAKIRA 1,000,000 dollars, and they are not disclosing the other money donated, The Colombian Narco Terrorist State is going to have a rude awakening! GURANTEED! You know what to each his own. I am moving on. This is non of my business! I am just glad that I can process my personal feelings on this personal journal and not be walking around bitter and resentful! Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai Guru Dev Chaitanya Nitiananda!
No comments:
Post a Comment