Saturday, August 29, 2026

   īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ

yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat

tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā

mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam



Yesterday, I was making Jagathat, Balarama, and Subadra's favorite breakfast, fried papa crioya, and ALEJANDRO woke up, and he came down the stairs, he caught me off guard and I was minding the hot frying pan with papa cryoya. I did not want ALEJANDRO to get burned with hot oil,  and instead of saying, softly,  and lovingly, good morning, good to see you! I yelled at ALEJANDRO and said, don't come inside the kitchen, and this made him retaliate by giving me problems later on. He did not let me shower him properly and because he gave a hard time,  I decided not to take him out for a walk yesterday.


Yesterday,  in the morning NANCY was in a very bad mood again, and she was in the kitchen with HELENA and I brought up the rash around ALEJANDRO'S left arm pit to NANCY'S attention. and she proceed it to yell at me and to blame me about the rash because I had shaved him. When I removed the arm pit hair ALEJANDRO already had the the rash, and when I applied the depilatory cream on his arm pit, obviously, I did not apply it on the irritated area, but regardless, NANCY is blaming me for the rash around  his arm pit. 

NANCY  also blamed me for the toilet downstairs being clogged, even though she knows that ALEJANDRO likes to flush toilet paper down the toilet and if HELENA or NANCY or myself leave wipes on the sink ALEJANDRO will dump wipes down the toilet bowl. Since, I got to the house and because there are plumbing issues. I have disposed the toilet paper that I use inside a bathroom trash bag, but NANCY'S continues to insist that the reason why the toilet got clogged was because I flushed toilet paper down the toilet, and I had to remind NANCY that I am 53 years old, if I clog up a toilet, I will unclog it, and I did not unclog that toilet because I did not flush toilet paper inside that toilet. I did not clog up the toilet.

ALEJANDRO'S skin becomes irritated because of lack of sunlight, humidity and whatever else his dermatologist says, but NANCY'S mind is too warped, to even realize that she is lucky, that she is getting some assistance from myself, and from CAROLINA and from MONICA.  She is just concerned about the money that she needs in order to pay for any medicine or urgent private doctor visit, and money that she needs to cover the cost of HELENA'S Caregiving services, and the money that NANCY needs every month to cover for the food expenses, the utility bills, transportation, and any other out of pocket expenses that NANCY needs.  NANCY'S mind is just focused on all the material needs that she requires in order to fulfilled ALEJANDRO'S  insatiable need for sense gratification, 

ALEJANDRO always says to NANCY, "Tengo Hambre!" Tengo Hambre" NANCY is just thinking about money,  she is not thinking about gratitude or appreciation for anything. She is so needy and mentally damaged that she does not realize that she was lucky that her house is still intact after the 7.4 Earth Quake on the 10th of August, 2026  left some Colombian families homeless. NANCY is also lucky that The Republic Of Colombia has a new government that is supported by the United States Of America conservatives party under the management of the 45th and the 47 President Of The United States Of America Donald John Trump and although my personal experience withe Caucasian human males got me displaced from my home because Caucasian males really feel that they are god and that they are only ones that can live in nice places and that human women are inferior and should be oppressed under Sharia Law, Islamic, I mean how else could Sharia Law had infiltrated  Texas? Justice system? unless  C.I.A Caucasian closeted homosexual  males and C.I.A African American males  allowed that to happen?  I can honestly say,  that although President Donald John Trump is an American Caucasian male, to my knowledge he has not done anything against me. "Hey!  My life is very different but I do have to express my feelings in personal journal so can process my emotionsand continue to please Lord Sri Krsna the only husband of Srimati Rhadarani IMAAN his only faithful wife!"

NANCY  is just thinking about the  money that covers the bare necessities that NANCY needs for her own survival,  money that CAROLINA and NANCY have to cover out of their own pocket every month for 30 years to care and feed ALEJANDRO. 

 CAROLINA has not received her work permit yet, and she is not able to work as much as she would like to, while Narco Terrorist human males that were allowed into the United States Of America during the Barack Obama Biden Administration buses full of ilegals that were even bussed by the C.I.A military to the Ex Vice President Kamala Harris home to make her look like a powerless stupid woman,  Most of those male Narco Terrorists  received their work permits within the first year of illegally entering the United States Of America or they were granted Asylum.


NANCY'S mind has been programmed all her life to feel completely diminished and inferior because she is a woman. She learned this programming from her Alcoholic Very Atheist father HENRY CAMELO, throughout all of NANCY'S life she watched her father be coercively abusive to her mother MARIA NUBIA and this coercive misogynous programming became the reality in which NANCY lives that was solidified as a way of BEING  when NANCY found another Very Atheist substance abuser a  Colombian young male HECTOR FABIO her life was "SEALED" into a downward spiral of ruin and misery. HECTOR FABIO was NANCY'S only husband, a Colombian convicted serial rapist of Colombian virgins. NANCY married her own rapist HECTOR FABIO because he got her pregnant. HECTOR FABIO  was so emotionally, mentally, economically abusive to NANCY that  she is damaged goods. She has become VERY spiteful walking rolls of 'lard'

 NANCY is so out of touch with reality, she is not even aware that there was such thing a woman rights movement hence the reason why NANCY can have her name as the property owner of the house that NANCY lives in. NANCY has been demonically possessed by the programming  misogyny, she inherited  the mental illness of misogyny from her father HENRY CAMELO and then she was further mentally disabled by her rapist  atheist young Colombian boyfriend HECTOR FABIO that became her husband, and through the use of sexual energy during the act of sexual penetration without love or connection to god, Human male contaminated sexual energy sickened with envy towards God Almighty Lord Sri Krsna & His Wife Sri Rhade IMAAN human male serial rapist HECTOR FABIO and all of NANCY'S human male sexual partners that came after her first husband,  turned NANCY into what she became, a miserable very stupid woman that hates herself and does her best to make everyone else miserable and she is not even aware of how repulsive she has become.

 NANCY is like  a severely abused dog that bites the hand that feeds her. NANCY is not a loving person anymore She was a loving living entity before HECTOR FABIO raped her when she was 13 years of age, she is a walking broken down miserable robot . A woman that was programmed to become a victim of abusive misogynous human men that treat women like cheap prostitutes.  HENRY her best friend,  has been the Only Colombian male friend that has felt compassion towards NANCY and HENRY has actually helped her. I was very surprise to see that HENRY actually stayed around with NANCY and ALEJANDRO , and God Almighty will take that into consideration when HENRY transitions out of that human body because it does pay off to be a good noble human male. It is evident that NANCY loves ALEJANDRO but her love is spent after 30 years of wiping ALEJANDRO'S ass sometimes 4 times a day, cleaning his urine off the bathrooms floor, cleaning the mess of spills of drinks, food, on the house floors,  kitchens floors, kitchen counters, and not knowing what kind of infection or allergic reaction ALEJANDRO is going to develop next,  NANCY'S  personal hell created by PRO LIFE Colombia programming, NANCY'S personal hell of not knowing if she is going to have the money to cover all her monthly bills because "ILEGAL CAROLINA' is the only source of secured income for NANCY . PRO LIFE  Colombia does not economically support unwanted children such as ALEJANDRO.

Anyways, after ALEJANDRO gave me a hard time and did not allow me to shower him properly, and I decided NOT to take him out for a walk. ALEJANDRO actually thought that I was going beg him,  to go out for a walk, and I did not, and when he notice that I did not put on his shoes, nor got my bag ready for a walk, he said to himself : " ALEJANDRO Que hizo? " I just went on with my business, and I Left him alone.

I am going to stop giving Afro Colombian Caregiver HELENA a hard time in my personal journal, and confess that based on my observations of HELENA she is a good caregiver, a very hardworking, honest Christian woman, that has raised her children here in The Republic Of Colombia a country in which the PRO LIFE Great Britain C.I.A silenced the Christian Colombian population while committing unforgivable human rights violations such as denying disability benefits to children and adults that are disabled. With the assistance of previous US law makers before President Donald John Trump became the 45th and 47th president  of The United States Of America and the reason why The Republic Of Colombia did not become another destabilized nation  like The Republic Of Venezuela with War Lord Narco Terrorist woman beater Maduro Regime. God Almighty will take into consideration all the good actions that have taken place under the Trump Administration it pays off to care about South America and Central America, and The Middle East, and Japan, China, Russia, and Ice Land, all the Islands and everything else, that belong to god almighty creator of everything, owner of everything the FINAL resting place of ALL souls. Mother Earth Sri Rhade IMAAN!


I took ALEJANDRO out for a walk today, Friday,  August 29th, 2026. I got him a little treat. ALEJANDRO has really sensitive skin because of the fact that he is always in doors and has not been exposed to sunlight for a many months now. ALEJANDRO has a small rash around  his arm pit. This skin issues are really a pain in the ass and definitely keeps NANCY on the edge of a mental breakdown. NANCY is getting ready to go for a 9 day vacation, and ALEJANDRO will be taken to HENRY'S farm while she is away. I do hope that NANCY gets some rest. She deserves it.  Caregiver HELENA came in to work today, she is an excellent housekeeper too,  and  what I like the most about HELENA is that she is calm and patient and respectful. ALEJANDRO really likes HELENA'S traditional Colombian cooking.


ALEJANDRO was displaying a lot of hyper activity and when he gets hyper active he likes to attempt to play with NANCY, and it usually happens when NANCY is working on the sawing machine or when she has a student in her house or when she is resting,  I have to always consider the fact that NANCY has a herniated disk in her spine and that she has a colon problem and ALL these problems are a direct result of all the psychological and emotional abuse that NANCY has received at the mercy of the misogynous abusive Colombian males that have come into her life to use her as a disposable sexual object, Colombian sexual predators that are aware that NANCY has family in the United States Of America, two parasites from Colombia, that became NANCY's ex boyfriends that promised her love forever,  just to use her, to be able to be received in her mother MARIA NUBIA'S house and then the very Stupid faggot thieve GUSTAVO help these parasites get their Legal Status in The United States Of America, and GUSTAVO did not help CAROLINA nor MONICA to get their legal status but contribute to ruin their lives by not allowing them to live in NANCY'S mother's house in Rockville, MD, GUSTAVO threw MONICA and CAROLINA out in the street with abusive illegals that were bisexual males but he did allow NANCY'S ex boyfriends to live with him in MARIA NUBIA's house in the house in Rockville, MD , this is a very good example of how much homosexual males envy and block woman's ability to develop economically and spiritually. 

Today, NANCY was doing something in the sawing machine and ALEJANDRO started to try to play with her but NANCY is no longer in any mood to play with ANYONE, and when NANCY ignores ALEJANDRO then he get aggressive, so, I went a head and got his shoes ready, his socks, his shirt, my book bag, the house keys, the bottle water, and I told ALEJANDRO that we were going out for a walk again, and I went ahead and put on his shorts, then I put on his socks, and then his shoes, and then his shirt and I let him borrow my favorite baseball cap that was given to me years ago in Los Angeles, California, by one the producers of AMERICA'S MOST WANTED T.V SHOW , after I concluded doing PA work for that particular production office. 

ALEJANDRO and Myself walked  on the same route that I have set as his Daily Walk Routine, and I stopped by D1 GROCERY STORE and I got ALEJANDRO my favorite colombian soda pop, and then we proceeded to walk back to the house. My Blessed MOTHER Santa Tierra Sri Rhade IMAAN protected ALEJANDRO and Myself, and ALEJANDRO did not have an epilepsy attack during the walk,  and he behaved very well.  Now he is more calm, and HELENA made another delicious Colombian lunch and these are the blessings that La Santa Madre Tierra Sri Rhade IMAAN gave us today, just because...


JAI SRI RHADE IMAAN!


JAI BALARAMA, JAI SUBADRA, JAI JAGAT PURI!


JAI SRI CHAITANYA NITIANANDA!


Thank you for everything...





No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...