Sunday, August 30, 2026

  īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ

yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat

tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā

mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam



This morning I cut a sleeve of Aloe Vera from NANCY'S front yard, so I could apply it on ALEJANDRO'S body, this is after I did my morning PUJA  and ALEJANDRO woke up and went to the bathroom he usually defecates in the morning right after he wakes up. NANCY was still asleep, I am not able to toilet ALEJANDRO because I am in taking care of the DEIDADES in the temporary Altar that I set up in NANCY'S house.

I am not getting paid to toilet ALEJANDRO, if I toilet ALEJANDRO that means that I after I toilet him,  I have to shower and put on new clean clothes, in order to continue to serve Jagatha, Subadra, Balarama.... that is a lot of work to ask from me. Especially, because ALEJANDRO defecates sometimes 4 times a day.  I told NANCY about the fact that ALEJANDRO needed to be toileted and NANCY cleaned him and proceeded to slander the Aloe Vera that she smelled on ALEJANDRO'S body, Aloe Vera that I applied on ALEJANDRO skin. NANCY in a very nasty tone said, that Aloe Vera does not work. 

 As far as I am concern Aloe Vera does soothing effects on irritated   skin, after I applied the Aloe Vera, NANCY angrily wiped it off with a towel.  and She said that Aloe Vera smelled like arm pit odor and that ALEJANDRO already has really bad arm pit  odor. I feel relieved because I was thinking about ALEJANDRO skin rash and how I have treated it, and although I don't remember wiping ALEJANDRO'S armpits with the same towel that I use to dry, his legs and back, I can see that if the Caregiver is mentally exhausted in this case NANCY,  she can definitely forget to not wipe the patient with an infected towel or with an infected sponge.

 NANCY wiped both irritated arm pits with the same towel . I very quickly got ALEJANDRO in the shower and applied soap to his arm pits and cleaned him off in order to sanitize the area that rubbed with the towel, and I am doing my best to contain the rash so it does not spread any further. I have reflected on ALEJANDRO'S skin condition and how I, as a  SUDO  assistant Caregiver contributed towards the spread of the rash around his arm pits and I have concluded that I definitely did not use a contaminated towel on the patient after bathing the patient, and that to my knowledge this is the first time that I have seen NANCY use a towel to wipe and infected area on the patients body. As far as I am concerned, ALEJANDRO is the culprit because this type skin rashes itch a lot and he does scratch his body, one time I saw him picking his behind. ALEJANDRO'S hands are contaminated with bacteria and scratches his body. I am not going to argue about this with NANCY.

 I can also say, that the tube of  XerTacol sentaconazol nitrato 2% cream x 20g was definitely not enough to be able cover the rash around the armpit area, and NANCY forgot to bring up the rash around ALEJANDRO'S arm pit when she took him to the Dermatologist, NANCY is burned out and she definitely needs a vacation. Prior to NANCY having a fit over the Aloe Vera, NANCY started to cry,  she tells me that it really makes her feel a lot anxiety to see ALEJANDRO with the skin rash that is still lurking in the armpit area. NANCY very afraid that ALEJANDRO may have a full body out break. NANCY is very paranoid, and she is somewhat delirious although functioning. 

NANCY placed a call to the DERMATOLIST'S wife, ANGELICA hoping that may be he can suggest another cream for the arm pit area that NANCY failed to show the dermatologist. However, today, being Sunday, the Dermatologist is off, and hopefully, he will not make her come in for another VERY expensive consultation because NANCY forward him a picture of the the rash around his arm pit.

 I must say that I was in the process of showering ALEJANDRO and removing the Aloe Vera with soap and water, but I think that NANCY got angry at me because I did not toilet ALEJANDRO . I am sorry! but I am Not a Free Ass wiper, I am a Pujari my DEIDADES come first not ALEJANDRO not NANCY and certainly not Anyone else. I am 53 years old, American people's tax payer money paid for my education, obviously,  I love them forever because I am a very good PUJARI.  Serving God Almighty is important to me and it will have noticeable  benefits towards everyone that contributed towards my higher learning. Thank You So Much! Even if I was not caring for Jagatha, Subadra, Balarama, my daily spiritual practice will come first, and I am not wiping anyone's ass for free, you got to be crazy to wipe ass for free. I made some exceptions because I am working with patients that have been very poor and they are close friends and family members in this case WILLIAM my best friend 74 year old  Mery Reyes diseased son, that lived in Bogota, Colombia and ALEJANDRO my cousin who lives in Cali Valle Del Cauca. 

I went ahead and continue with my daily routine with ALEJANDRO I shower him after he has something to eat, and then I proceed to apply MEXSANA Anti Bacterial  powder around his groin area and now I am also blow drying his arm pits with cool air and aplying medicated poder on that area, then I dressed him, and I put on his shoes, and clothes, and walked hin to the park infront of his house, and I went ahead and removed his shirt so he could get some sun light on his skin, I stayed with ALEJANDRO at the park for 15 minutes and then went to ARA to get him a treat but the line was too long and his being impatient, and because ALEJANDRO takes really strong medications such as LEVOTIROSINA SODICA 25mcg, RESPIRIDONA 1mg, VALCOTE 500MG,  ALEJANDRO has VERY scarry  random epileptic seizures,  I have to  be very present when walking him or doing any kind of physical activities with ALEJANDRO, especially if he gets  usually impatient, ALEJANDRO and I walked back to NANCY'S house, and once again my blessed Mother Tierra Sri Rhade IMAAN protected ALEJANDRO and myself, and I was able to return him safely back home.

While In the Kitchen, I reminded NANCY, that she was not alone, that she is Loved, and cared For, and that everything was going to be Ok, and that she definitely needed to go on a vacation for her mental health.


 Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN!


Jai GurudeV Chaitania Nitiananada!


Thank You For Everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...