īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ
yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat
tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā
mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam
NANCY is getting ready to go on her vacation to Guatemala, she will meeting up with Homosexual thieve from Guatemala Mauricio, and homosexual woman beater GUSTAVO and my aunt, MARIA NUBIA, and apparently they will be meeting MAURICIO'S mother. I am very happy that NANCY has enough health in her body, in order to travel, and that she has very high tolerance for pain considering she has a herniate disk in her spine. HENRY is taken her to the Air Port, and he is also going to be babysitting ALEJANDRO in his farm and EL Santander. These are all the blessings that God Almighty El SENOR Krsna and His Wife Sri Rhade IMAAN is given to NANCY, ALEJANDRO, and HENRY a life in which they have good health, and they have the ability to maintain their physical needs in one of The Top 3 most corrupt countries in the world, The Republic Of Colombia. I really like to see a man and woman be able to be friends even after the Sexual part is not a part of the relationship, anymore.
NANCY will receive a lot mercy from God Almighty because she is a victim of the atheist homosexuals that have distorted sacred technology in order to live off of women, and unfortunately these homosexual priests, homosexual military officers, homosexual bankers hiding behind wives maliciously programmed the mind of the human male so the human male would disconnect from god almighty by not respecting the institution of marriage.
Right Now, the United States Of America is plagued with immigrant males from Colombian, that have left their children in The Republic Of Colombia, and do not sent any money to cover the expenses to raise their children, and It Is Absolutely the responsibility of the human male to economically support both their children and the woman they have had a sexual relationship with. These Vile Colombian immigrants residing in the United States Of America, when they get caught and are brought to court they manipulate the Colombian women to buy themselves time to move somewhere to another state in order to avoid paying child support, and usually the Colombian women, become frustrated and give up and the immigrant Colombian male usually get away with the crime of not supporting their Colombian Children economically.
If The Laws of God where implemented the Colombian immigrants would be arrested and sent to labor camp in which they would generate a salary to support their Colombian children until they were 18 or they would have to pay for ALL the years they not pay child support. The fact that there millions of Colombian children that are not being supported by their Colombian biological fathers gives a very clear example that the justice system is managed by pedophile homosexuals that have made this world into a trash can filled with parasitic humans that are always fighting for their own survivals eating one another in order to have the bare necessities that money can give them.
NANCY just left with HENRY to the air port she said, good bye, to ALEJANDRO to HELENA and I gave her a BIG HUG and I told her to have a good time, and to not worry about anything!
This morning I made Prasadam, and, I showered ALEJANDRO and applied the cream around his arm pits, and then I share with ALEJANDRO and HENRY some prasadam, that included coffee, and then I knocked off some facial hair and some stubble off his head, and, and ALEJANDRO was very well behaved. HENRY will be coming back to pick ALEJANDRO, HELENA made some Colombian traditional food for HENRY to take back with them to El Santander, where he will be baby sitting ALEJANDRO for 9 days starting today. Tuesday, September 1st, 2026.
I will remain here at the house, communicating with NANCY. ESTELLA, MONICA, CAROLINA and continuing to serve the Deidades Jagatha Puri, Balarama, Subadra. My personal sentiments towards NANCY are the same that they were when I came to Cali, Valle Del Cauca in 2015. I hope that she has the support that she needs and that she continues to have her physical health, and that God Almighty is able to help women like NANCY that have been severely abused to be able to become mentally healthy and that even the worst type of woman, such as that Very sick woman, MADONNA POP STAR, I hope that her soul is delivered from being held hostage by mentally homosexuals who have forced both hetero sexual males and heterosexual females to serve Atheist C.I.A human closeted homosexuals instead of God Almighty creator of everything, owner of every thing Sri Rhade IMAAN!
When HENRY was in the process of Dropping NANCY Off at the air port! She was nervous reck, then HENRY came back to the house, and picked ALEJANDRO. I was very happy to see ALEJANDRO leave with HENRY because it does make a difference to have a strong male figure around ALEJANDRO, he behaves very well with HENRY and does not give HENRY any problems. HENRY said, that he was going to take him up the hill to a lot that he has in his property, that is definitely going to do ALEJANDRO some good because he needs to exercise he needs to be in the sunlight.
It has definitely been uncomfortable for me, since GUSTAVO and thieve MAURICIO and my Aunt MARIA NUBIA came to Cali, and it did affect NANCY'S behavior towards me because I will not be having any relationship with human males that promote HATE CRIMES against women. It is SEALED into this reality that I won't be speaking to GUSTAVO and MAURICIO and so, I got to leave this house as soon as October because GUSTAVO has a house around the corner with MAURICIO and they will be coming back and I will NOT be talking to them. It is very uncomfortable.
I wasted my life being around homosexuals and I was too wet brain from alcohol use, to even be aware of how awful homosexuals are towards women, until I god truly sober, and I had to face closeted homosexual and homosexuals in my personal life that got involve in my life, and I could not believe it. I definitely know them VERY well, homosexuals enjoy having sex with married men, and ruining marriages, homosexuals are pedophiles that enjoy turning young boys into homosexuals. I am very happy that HENRY is a heterosexual male, and that he is NOT a bisexual male. There are MEN in this world. I was happy to see ALEJANDRO get in the truck with HENRY and he was very aware and present, and this who experience re affirms the fact that a good family require the Prescence of a FEMALE and MALE to raise difficult children such as ALEJANDRO.
HELENA went inside my room and closed the window, she also locked ALEJANDRO'S bedroom door, and Closed NANCY'S room, and warned me about making sure that I lock the gate, when I go out and then HELENA and I went outside the house. HELENA will be coming into the house Friday to water the plants, and I will be here, doing my daily exercises, and cleaning my room and mining my own business.
Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment