Tuesday, August 18, 2026

                 



     īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ

yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat

tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā

mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam



Yesterday, Afro Colombian HELENA, ALEJANDRO'S caregiver,  got a really bad phone call that let her know that her brother was involve in a shooting. He was shot three times. He was not killed. He is in the hospital. HELENA Left early afternoon. In the morning I was burning some incense from a local store and GUSTAVO and MAURICIO were sitting in the living room  downstairs. I did not hear them come into the house because ALEJANDRO was playing music in his room. I was relieved that when I was going down the stairs, I was able to see MAURICIO, and I quickly turned back,  MAURICIO did see me for a few seconds. I did not say, Hello!  a few years back my mother came to Colombia with GUSTAVO, my aunt MARIA NUBIA, and MAURICIO, and she went on a drinking binge, this happened right after my brother's death ALBERTO ALEXANDER at that time I lived in the Big Island in the state of Hawaii.

My mother went to GUSTAVO'S house and she drank a lot of their liquor and she passed out drunk.  My mother would usually bring a lot CASH money with her that she would withdraw from her account with the Department Of Interior, in Washington, D.C retirement money that she would spent on liquor, cigarettes and whatever she wanted to spend money on. My mother share with me that MAURICIO stole $1,500.00 dollars from her when she passed out drunk in GUSTAVO'S house and I believe her. MAURICIO is a Guatemalan thieve, an ex prostitute a scam artist. MAURICIO will kill for money.

 My mother MARGARITA was one the BEST employees of the NATIONAL PARK SERVICE. Unfortunately, my mother's childhood rape damaged her mind for life, and the disease of alcoholism help my mother cope with the fact that she was repeatedly rape by her pedophile Colombian uncle VICTOR, and that all the relatives, and Colombian Law enforcement, knew about the fact that she was being raped, and these people turn a blind eye to this crime. It is a crime for human males to have sex with a child. This crime is punishable with The Death Penalty, and God Almighty, de evolves the soul of the human male that  rapes women and children. I wish I could change that fact of life but it is written in our holy books.




It was ANGELINA JOLIE that made me aware of the issue of systematic rape, through one of the videos that I watched showcasing one of her speeches about systematic rape. This is the reason why I can't believe that The US military high ranking male Caucasian and African American officers under the management of the Central Intelligence community that included NARCO Great Britain, and the US  Intelligence community, handed over the AFGHAN Intelligent women composed of KSHATRIAS, BRAHMANAS, SUDRAS,  to the NARCO Taliban that proceeded to inflict the worst kinds of torture on this innocent women, and The US High Ranking Military Officers  as well as NAZY NATO knew very well, what The Taliban was going to do with the Afghan Intelligent women, especially because they had been educated and trained by Americans during the US military occupation of Afghanistan that lasted  "20 Years" the videos of how the British closeted homosexual atheist Taliban,  tortured, executed women that could think for themselves are circulating through the Internet.



 I feel great concern, because, I know that the US military high ranking officers will continue to betray the American people and will leave American women unprotected at the mercy of very sick males  that absolutely support Islamic Law, and we are definitely talking about Caucasian males that are closeted homosexuals, some of these males are from foreign countries such as Germany, Spain, Italy, France, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, India, Russia, Ukraine, Uruguay. males that were given green cards and benefits right away,  males that the  C.I.A allowed to invade  The US during the Barak Obama and Biden Administrations unvented veterans of military foreign intelligence  communities. 


0

I really hope that the new Colombian Law makers and new Colombian military under the management of the 43rd president of The Republic Of Colombia ABELARDO DE LA ESPRIELLA and The Vice President JOSE MANUEL RESTREPO with the New Colombian government Administration, and The New Colombian Military, does not betray the Colombian people or the American people, because President ABELARDO DE LA ESPRIELLA  made a very serious statement. He Claims to be ONE OF THE BEST SOLDIERS OF GOD, and should the United States Of America fall into pieces, and be driven completely insane, because of the C.I.A Great Britain, C.I.A  American by birth Caucasians that are closeted homosexual with the support of beyond greedy African American people, merciless greedy NAZY  NATO that supports Islamic Law, Sharia Law a law that legalizes the torture of Intelligent women such as KSHATRIAS, BRAHMANAS, SUDRAS. European women have been severely abused by the Caucasian closeted homosexual for centuries.

The BEST SOLDIERS OF GOD  will prevail and will be rewarded accordingly, it is however very sad, that the US high ranking male military officers cannot be trusted and that they WILL throw ALL women in every country under the bus with their children with or without their husbands, and the evidence of this fact is overwhelming and it is a very scarry and traumatizing reality to accept because most C.I.A Military Caucasian closeted homosexual American males are EXPERTS at DECEIT  appearing very sharming, nice, sweet, good hearted, very articulate, caring,  and they act like victims when they get caught doing horrible things to the Caucasian women, and  to other innocent living entities.  The C.I.A Caucasian Closeted homosexual American males have been given positions in the IRS and in the police departments of The United States Of America, making it very easy for the C.I.A to destabilize the United States Of America from within The Central Intelligence has created the Perfect Trojan Horse to destroy The United States Of America without a problem.


 Caucasian closeted homosexual atheist males are MASTERS at making themselves Believe that they are god. Caucasian closeted homosexuals are MASTERS at creating genocides and getting away with horrific mass rapes of women, children, and slaughters upon slaughter of living entities, starting with the Caucasian women and Caucasian little girls, The Caucasian Closeted Homosexual male the suppose leader of ALL males, uses the systematic rape of the Caucasian female and the Caucasian little girl as the Blue Print of what to do with all women, their atrocities are documented in every war.  MARK MY WORDS on your fallen buildings, homes, bridges, broken down roads, streets MARK MY WORDS on your diseased bodies plagued with painful illnesses that don't go away. Women were created in the image and likeness of God Almighty, Planets were Created in the image and likeness of God Almighty, Universes were created in the image and likeness of God Almighty, The Spiritual Planets were created in the image of God Almighty!  Be Wise,  This is the Time to Be Wise. MAY YOU BE THE BEST SOLDIER OF GOD.

 ISHVASYAN IDAN SARVAN SRI RHADE IMAAN VAISHNAVA APARADHA  (apauruṣeya)

अपौरुषेय








No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...