vāsānsi jīrṇāni yathā vihāya
Today started with a visit from a handy man by the name of Fernando. A month ago Fernando quoted Nancy $500 Colombian thousand pesos to put bars on the widows of the kitchen to prevent Alejandro from braking the windows. Today, during the morning Fernando came to take the measurements of the windows again, and warned Nancy that she was going to probably have to pay him more money. He left the house and then called Nancy and quoted her $800 thousand Colombian Pesos to put on bars on two small windows. Fernando was made aware that I sent Nancy a gift of $800 dollars via a Western Union wire to help her with her bills such as food, utility bills, gas, electric, water, internet, caregiver costs. medicine, transportation, excluding the monthly pay for watchmen security costs in EL Valle Del Lili.
El Valle Del Lili is a suburban neighborhood in Cali, Valle Del Cauca, the residents pay for watchmen to help them prevent thieves from braking in to their homes or their cars. Nancy does not pay a monthly fee for a Colombian watchmen because in five different occasions when she has left the house to visit her boy friend Henry her house has been broken into and the Colombian watchmen did not offer any explanation, these men simply rudly dismissed her and said, "I did not see anything!" she stopped paying them because of this reason.
All the information of money wires and purchases of products and services done by the Christian Colombian people is being monitored by the closeted homosexuals atheist pedophiles C.I.A that in turn give this private information to people such as Fernando ( a C.I.A informant) a greedy drunk, a thieve, a spy. a Colombian woman beater, a parasite, that is used to exploiting Colombian Christian women without restrictions, by over charging for very cheap repairs and snitching on people in order to get perks from the C.I.A. Some of these greedy ignorant women beating parasitic men form part of the illegal aliens that the C.I.A allowed to invade the United States Of America during the Biden Administration.
Afro Colombian Helena did not show up to work today, and she did not call in. Nancy said, that she has done this before not showing up and not calling in. We don't know if something happened to her because she is not picking up the phone. So, in this case, I went ahead and got Alejandro's breakfast ready, I served him a cup of brown rice a boiled egg, and a cup of delicious Colombian papaya. I also gave him a cup of water, and Nancy made Colombia coffee ( currently the beyond greedy and inhumane corrupt Colombian business people along with law makers that are currently sitting in the Colombian Congress are charging over $30 thousand Colombian pesos for a pound of the cheapest Colombian coffee. $30 thousand Colombian pesos is equivalent to $30 dollars this conversion is based on what the Colombian minimum wage is and what people are paying for food and mandatory services such as water, electric, gas, transportation with a minimum wage of $2,000,000 million Colombian pesos) to rent a studio in a residential area can cost you a million Colombian pesos and this cost does not include utilities.
Nancy made Coffee, Alejandro drank coffee, and ate his breakfast. Later, I toileted Alejandro and gave him a dry bath in his room. I also prepared prasadam Colombian vegetarian food for Nancy, Alejandro and myself. I prepared a mouthwatering grand mansala white bean soup, brown rice with curry, a dry stew of spicy mixed vegetables consisting of Colombian celery, Colombian tomato, and delicious exotic Colombian fruit Tree Tomato, and a scrumptious Colombian beet and carrot salad with lime juice. Today, I was able to offer the plate of prasadan to the deities in the room where I set up the altar. Yesterday, I had to offer prasadam from the kitchen because Alejandro was acting up and wanted to eat right now.
Nancy is an artist, she makes arts and crafts, she is a professional sawer, she learned that trade from her mother Nubia Camelo Perez, she does not work in this capacity, her full time job is to care for Alejandro. She is putting together a set of five lambs for a friend of hers! In this year of 2026, the current Colombian population is 53,965,349 All Colombians are naturally gifted and they are artistic, so, making enough money out arts and crafts is very challenging but not impossible because The Christian Colombian people really love the arts even though all the odds are against them. Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai GuruDev Sri Chaitanya IMAAN! Nithiananda Mahaprabhu! Infinite Ocean Of Mercy! Haribol!
No comments:
Post a Comment