Na jāyate mriyate vā kadācin |
Nāyaṁ bhūtvā bhavitā vā na bhūyaḥ
I made the decision to visit Cali Valle Del Cauca, because Lord Krsna and his wife Sri Rhade IMAAN guided me to visit my cousin Nancy and my cousin Alejandro her adopted son, in order for me to be of service in this case of service to a family member . My cousin Alejandro is 30 years old, he was born in Cali Valle Del Cauca. He is disable adult, he was diagnose with West Syndrome when he was a baby, he was also diagnosed with Low functioning autism, (LEVEL 3 autism) and after he was 6 years old he develop Lenox syndrome.
Alejandro is always in his room listening to music. He enjoys music very much, and currently he has developed a phobia of going outside. Nancy is having a very challenging time with Alejandro, not only because he has low functioning autism with Lenox syndrome but because she is not receiving government assistance so that she is paid for taking care of Alejandro, nor is she able to afford to take him to a school for disable adults because she is being forced to pay out her own pocket and Nancy is poor even though she lives in a clean neighborhood. She is being denied benefits that she is legally entitled to because she lives in a suburban neighbor rather than in a Cali Getto, to the current mostly closeted homosexual males beyond greedy and intentionally abusive corrupt Colombian law makers, living in a place that is not a Ghetto gives them the excuse to discriminate Nancy and to withheld funds that belong to her because she is poor and she is legally eligible to receive a monthly stipend for being the 24/7 caregiver of Alejandro, and she is also eligible to enroll Alejandro in a Colombian School for Adult with disabilities or Children with disabilities that trains children and adults with disabilities on how to stay as independent as possible even if they are suffering from low functioning autism and Lenox syndrome, the cost of a school for disable adults should be paid by the Colombian Government, and this not what is happening here in Cali, Colombia another shit hole country where pedophile professional thieves, criminals love to migrate to because they know that in Colombia criminals get away with murder.
According to the beyond greedy perverse closeted homosexual Colombian male law makers " The Bureaucrats" "Male Colombian Lawmakers" have the right to steal and lauder funds that belong to all the native Colombian Christian people that live in every neighborhood in Colombia that are caring for child or for an adult with disabilities such as my cousin Alejandro, because they have gotten away with stealing from the Colombian native Christian people for over a century now, with the assistance of the global Central Intelligence Agencies " human homosexuals Bureaucrats" originating in nazy Atheist Great Britain highly ignorant and repulsive Caucasian human homosexual monkeys that forced the Colombia native people to grow Coca Leaf in order to produce cocaine and to sale cocaine illegally to the United States Of America native people in order to make trillions, that have benefited the British Empire.
just like (C.I.A) British Intelligence had President Abraham Lincoln executed, and John F Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy executed (C.I.A) British Intelligence has made sure to execute every honorable Colombian law maker (C.I.A) British Intelligence has made sure to execute every honorable, courageous, noble Colombian activist (C.I.A) British Intelligence has made sure to execute the few honest Colombian Presidents that have truly desired to make The Republic Of Colombia a "MIRACLE HOMELAND".
British Intelligence has made sure to execute every honorable Colombian Law maker, activist, or politicians such as JORGE ELICIER GAITAN, LUIS CARLOS GALAN men that truly desired to change the way things are and to be able to serve the Colombian native Christian people, A very large number of Intelligent Colombian activists or lawmakers that have desired to distribute the benefits gather from the funds of all products grown harvested and produced in The Republic Of Colombia by the Christian Colombian people in order to assist the economic growth of native Colombian people have been executed by the C.I.A .
British Intelligence has executed every noble hardworking honorable Colombian law maker, activists, and the few honest presidential candidates that truly desired to keep their promises that truly desired to distribute the funds of loans that have been given to the beyond shamefully greedy Colombian Law makers that are closeted homosexuals that have lauder billions, while my cousin Nancy and thousands of other Christian Colombian people have been denied a monthly stipend of 200 thousand Colombian pesos for taking care of a disable elderly person, a disabled child, a disabled adult such as Alejandro my cousin. Achityan Vedha Avheda C.I.A human homosexuals are not separate from the disable population of The Republic Of Colombia. C.I.A atheist human homosexuals repugnant monkeys are NOT the pure god of this earth. God Almighty Sri Rhade IMAAN and her husband Lord Sri Krsna are the Only Pure God, creator of All That Is. Owner of Everything. Supreme Personality Of God head.(Vaishnava Aparadha)
I really enjoy writing in my therapeutic journal so I can live my life free of resentments. The other day Nancy share with me that currently Alejandro is going through changes and that he is not the same Alejandro that I met in the year of 2015. According to one of Alejandro's Doctors, although he is 30 years old, he is going through an adolescent stage in which he is acting up, in this case Alejandro has become physically aggressive with Nancy and with other visitors including myself. A day before yesterday, he broke a window, in the kitchen. This is the fifth time he has broken windows in his house.
Alejandro has two Female Afro Colombian Caregivers, one with the name Helena, he has another Afro female Caregiver by the name of Flor. Flor is the caregiver designated to bathe Alejandro. Alejandro does not allow anyone else to bathe him without putting a physical fight, this can become dangerous because the bathroom has a tile floor and Alejandro can definitely slip and fall while refusing to bathe by anyone else than Afro Colombian Flor. Today, an Afro Colombian physical therapist came to the house to check on Alejandro. Afro Colombian people are very different than African American people.
These are the four things that I accomplished as a floater unpaid volunteer caregiver that fills in for Afro Colombian Helena because Nancy is not able to pay her to come 5 or 6 days a week out of her own pocket from donations from Estela Camelo Alotaibi, Carolina Ruano Jimenez. Monica Camelo Jimenez and recently I started to donate to Nancy and Alejandro. Four things that I accomplished today as a fill in care giver volunteer of a disabled adult 1) while punching and refusing to allow me to put on his clothes, I was able to dress Alejandro. 2) I managed to walked him half a block before Alejandro turned back and jetted to his house. 3) I made him a small breakfast a cup of delicious Colombian papaya because Alejandro had eaten a lot of food the night before, and then I cooked lunch for Alejandro and Nancy and myself, and he ate all his food. 4) Although, Nancy is struggling with physical and emotional exhaustion having to deal with the inhumane abuse that every native Christian Colombian has to face everyday of their life under the management of corrupt of mostly male Colombian law makers that do not support the vulnerable population of The Republic Of Colombia such as my cousin Alejandro. I was able to motivate her to walk Alejandro in the evening.
Currently, Nancy is trying to monitor Alejandro's eating habits because he is binge eating and he is overweight, Alejandro does not seen to sense when he has had enough food. Needless, to say, I am happy that at least I got him out of the house. Jai Sri Rhade! Jai GuruDev Chaitanya Nithiananda! Infinite Ocean of Mercy! Haribol!
No comments:
Post a Comment