Monday, July 6, 2026



vairāgya-vidyā-nija-bhakti-yoga-
śikṣārtham ekaḥ puruṣaḥ purāṇaḥ
śrī-kṛṣṇa-caitanya-śarīra-dhārī
kṛpāmbudhir yas tam ahaṁ prapadye


I have arrived in Cali, Colombia, the city where I was born, I am visiting my cousin Nancy Camelo Perez. She is the mother of Carolina Jimenez Ruano, Monica Camelo Perez and Alejandro Camelo. The Colombian Immigration agent that checked my papers before I picked up my large green bag, said, to me, "Welcome!" "this is your home!" ( Esta es su casa) This is the welcoming statement of all travelers when they arrive at the Cali airport Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport. Cali is the city of the Children Of The Sun.  "Los Caleños y las Caleñas son como las flores " and they were born naturally emotionally intelligent to  know that to fear god almighty will guarantee their deliverance from the cycle of reincarnation into the eternal kingdom of god almighty. If  there is something or someone to be afraid of, be, afraid of the Lord,  Srimati Rhadarani Krsna Santa Madre Tierra IMAAN. Jai Sri Rhade!


 na hi deha-bhṛitā śhakyaṁ tyaktuṁ karmāṇy aśheṣhataḥ

yas tu karma-phala-tyāgī sa tyāgīty abhidhīyate


  In the year of 2015, I came to visit The Republic Of Colombia for the first time since I migrated to the United States Of America when I was 11 years of age.  I was received by  Nancy and her boyfriend Henry. Nancy lives in El Valle Del Lili, in Cali Valle Del Cauca. Nancy and I had a " The BIG Clash" ( Clash of the Titans comes into my mind ;) in the year of 2015,  "The Big Clash!" between Nancy and myself happened and it was a BIG problem that landed me in the psych ward of  El Hospital Departamental, in Cali, Colombia, I was evaluated by a psychiatrist for three hours  because God Almighty punished me since in the year of 2010 and in the year of 2011.  I advocated for the protection and equality rights of human  homosexual males , in the city of Los Angeles, California, and human homosexuals  are in fact contagious rapist pedophiles that literally enjoy intentionally getting human women hurt in the worst possible ways and  turning human males into homosexuals starting with little boys and married men. 

God Almighty punished me because I advocated for the equal rights of homosexual pedophiles to be able to legally marry and to be able to adopt children, and in fact human homosexuals are pedophiles that feed of feces, urine, semen, and spreaded the AIDS virus to all humanity, human homosexual innately express  sexual desires toward little boys as young as 4 years old or younger. Worst yet, human homosexuals are merciless women haters that spread hatred toward human women and support the continuation of the exploitation of human women in every country. 

Human homosexuals covertly support Islamic Law, Sharia Law, a law that legalizes the exclusion of women from economic development, Human homosexuals support the torture of women, (homosexuals are sick parasites that think is funny that women get stoned to death and brutally raped in some Asian Arab countries)  Human homosexuals support Islamic law, Sharia Law that allows the rape and gang rape of women including intelligent muslim women , and the  execution of good  Intelligent women that can think for themselves, as clearly seen in the country of Iran after Great Britain placed the Closeted homosexual women beaters pedophile rapists repulsive parasites Pure SCUM Ayatolas in Iran in order to control the oil trade of that country. The  British Ayatolas proceeded to use torture, including sexual torture of Iranian Intelligent women that could think for themselves.

The same acts of horrific crimes against women took place after the Deep State Closeted homosexuals C.I.A USA military handed over the Afghan Intelligent women to the Taliban in August 30th, 2021 under the Biden Administration. The same crimes against women took place by the closeted homosexual human males that form part of the  C.I.A Deep State Intelligence community compose of Israel, Great Britain, Arab Intelligence, and  US intelligence, crimes carry out  in October 7th, 2023 under the Biden Administration. A C.I.A planned event the Nova Music festival massacred was a well planned coordinated event in which atheist closeted homosexual human males of Israeli origin, Unites States Of America Origin,  and Arab origin collaborated with the funding and training of the beyond ignorant Hamas regime, which led to the handing over of the  Israeli human women soldiers and the human women civilians to the Hamas regime, innocent women that were kidnapped raped and murdered in Gaza, this event happened in order to initiate a war in the middle East, that would eventually lead to the closeted homosexuals C.I.A Deep State Pipe dream of Armageddon the final great war . 

Human homosexuals ARE  the originators of femicides. God Almighty punished me for advocating for homosexual human males 'equality rights' and this is why I was evaluated in a psych ward for three hours in El Hospital Departamental in Cali, Colombia. "Yo fui  ubicada en la ciudad de Cali, porque Yo estaba muy mal,  And  Christ (Lord Krsna) has healed me, and I am now  straight. Jai GuruDeV Chaitanya IMAAN Nithianda! Haribol! 

I also blame the problem "The Big Clash"  between Nancy and myself in the year of 2015, on the unfortunate necessity of my family's survival and their desire to improve their economic status  which caused the separation of my family because they decided to migrated to The United States Of America, and Nancy was left alone here in Cali Colombia with two children and no financial support other than the good will of her dying father ( he died from prostrate cancer) and her mother Nubia that migrated to the United States Of America with the help of my biological Colombian mother Margarita . It makes me sad to reflect on family separation because of their desperation to escape The Republic Of Colombia one of the worst inhumanely  economically oppress countries of this earth The Republic Of Colombia is famous for being one of the leading corrupt nations of this earth.  The Republic Of Colombia has been identified as a shit hole country not because of the Sun Children the Colombian Christian People but because of the works of the closeted homosexual nazy C.I.A British Deep State and partners, have made sure to continue to keep The Republic Colombia being a shit hole country with the excuse that atheist Caucasian closeted homosexual males or atheist African American males are the pure god of this earth, and that God Almighty's sun children the Christian Colombian are very stupid and dirty inferior animals to be exploited and abused in the worst ways possible. (vaishnava aparadha)

 I will always be regretful that I became an alcoholic and that I allowed my biological mother's influence to misguide into a pit full of negativity surrounded by pedophile alcoholic drug addict  homosexuals in Washington, D.C and later, in West Hollywood California. I became a very sick self destructive alcoholic who did not care about anybody, and through the program of recovery as a result of the 12 step program I have been able to make amends to the people that I hurt because of my alcoholism such as my beautiful biological Colombian family that Lord Sri Krsna and His Wife Sri Rhade IMAAN adores in spite of the fact that they are so extremely ignorant "FALLEN CONDITIONED SOULS"  just like me. "The Big Clash"  between Nancy and myself that landed me in psych ward, is now one of  my biological family's very funny story that comes from a very dry sense of humor. In other words, Nancy was kidding with me and so was I. Yesterday, Nancy said to me, If you are crazy, I am more crazy than you. (Nancy ubica, y, yo fui ubicada en Cali)

Currently, Nancy and myself as well as all the females in my family are healing deep wounds that originate with the merciless abuse of the Sacred Divine Feminine Aspect of God Almighty "SRI RHADE IMAAN" at the mercy of the indigenous tribes of the Americas that were managed by homosexual shamans( priests)  that prevented indigenous women from having leaderships positions after god transmitted knowledge to them, an example of the transmission of knowledge from god to humans is well described and taught in Gaudiya Vaishnavism, another example of god's transmission of knowledge to the indigenous tribes in the Americas is clearly documented in the Indigenous narratives of the Mayans, god in this case was identified with various names such as GAOULCOVANG, KULKUKAN .... Subsequently, when god,  disappeared from the visibility of the indigenous humans in the Americas, the very greedy and pig ignorant homosexual monkeys indigenous Shamans and managers of tribes, blocked and removed indigenous female priestesses and instead forced human indigenous women to become incubators of unwanted male children in order to staff the armies of more repugnant parasitic  indigenous tribes such as the Tyrona Tribe and the Mayan Tribe that were wiped out by a 'bigger' greedy rapist bully the Spanish, composed of closeted homosexual soldiers and business men, a genocidal invasion that  took place when the genocidal gang  rapist Italian plaguer closeted homosexual Christopher Columbus along with more  human male parasitic gang rapist human male monkeys  from Portugal , Spain, Italy, England, invaded the Americas, and continued to disconnect the native Colombian people from God Almighty with the use of systematic rape and forced pregnancies and then brought in African people that were enslaved by the African Kings and Queens and sold as slaves to the Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and English pirates, African people that were shipped  to The Republic Of Colombia in order to intentionally  continue to destroy humanity's connection from God almighty, and to force native Colombians to serve human European Closeted homosexuals, by annihilating the sacred divine feminine aspect of God Almighty represented by all human women, with the use of merciless rape and torture of the  African Intelligent women that were sold by the African Kings and Queens to the Portuguese, to the Spanish, to the Italians, to the English, that were parasitic closeted homosexuals European repugnant monkeys. Until today the  souls of "Los Conquistadores"  composed of rapist soldiers and business men are trapped in the bodies of cock roaches, rejected pests, perpetually hated by All humans, eternally hated by God Almighty. Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai Gurdudev Sri Chaitanya IMMAN Nithiananda Mahaprabhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ what happens with the human mind if it experiences sexual assault for over 5,000 at the mercy of human atheist closeted pedoph...