īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ
yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat
tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā
mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam
I just wanted to clarify my out look on toileting disabled adults or elderly people. First of all, I don't have any issues toileting any one, when necessary. I remember my male cousins speaking about my great grandmother ANTONIA who was born around 1899 at this point my great grandmother's soul should be in the kingdom of god, if not on her way to the kingdom of god When my great grandmother ANTONIA reached her elderly years she was not able to toilet herself, and, I will always remember that my male cousin spoke about her with great disgust because they remember that she had defecated in her panties and to them that was absolutely disgusting, and when I received that information because it was coming from a family member who was older than me, HE taught me that my Great Grandmother ANTONIA was disgusting and that she shitted on herself therefore she was repulsive.
My male cousin did not teach me anything else about my great grand mother ANTONIA. Now, that I have been able to learn so much about life, and aging, the only thing that I feel towards my great grandmother ANTONIA is compassion and great sadness. I feel powerless when I hear her story, because I was not able to help my great grandmother ANTONIA and the fact that she had to be severely abused by the Colombian males of that time that God instructed very clearly to respect, care and protect women. My great grandmother was forced to have sex with Colombian males in order for her to have access to food, water and a place to live that included being raped and being left pregnant, and then my great grand father left her with the children, as if she was a street dog.
He did not pay a cent for child support, the horrors of a past filled with violence against women, has built the nation of The Republic Of Colombia, that very easily comes tumbling down, because humans have consciously chosen to disobey god almighty's direct instructions, God Almighty This Earth IMAAN. that loves women and children and lower animals, women such as my great grandmother ANTONIA whose sadness and deep sorrowful tears flood the world.
NANCY got back from her vacation she went to another shit hole country Guatemala. The immigration agents in Guatemala gave NANCY a hard time, and actually warned her that in order for her to visit Guatemala she needed an written invitation letter, Guatemala the nation that breeds narco gang rapist gangs, and exports them all over the world gave Colombian NANCY a hard time, because for centuries the Colombian law makers have treated all the native Colombian population like lower animals that are VERY inferior worthless stupid autistic pieces of shit that are ugly and greasy, in order to please the nazy C.I.A Narco Great Britain and the European union billionaires, by strategically destroying the Colombian Matriarchy then, the European Union can continue to ran sac all of the minerals that includes gold and what ever else narco European can steal from the Republic Of Colombia, and anyone that tries to sue the NARCO EUROPEANS the white collar business people fix everything with the Colombian Sicarios and hence the reason why the Colombian population is been given the name of Third World People.
I can't believe that Guatemala immigration told NANCY that she needs a letter of invitation to go to Guatemala. First of all, NANCY is permanent resident of The Republic Of Colombia, she has a house in Cali, she created her life in The Republic Of Colombia against all odds. Moreover, she is ALEJANDRO'S caregiver NANCY is not going to migrate to another country, and she does have the right to travel anywhere she wants to go without being bullied or treated like an unwanted piece of shit.
Mind you NANCY does not get awards for being a very nice human woman, but, being Colombian does not give any other nation the right to humiliate and treat Colombians like pieces of shit unless there are criminals. NANCY is not a criminal and she is worthy of love and respect. I will also like to say, that it was because of a man that my soul was able to incarnate in the body of a woman. I personally, can say, that in my family my two uncles were very good Colombian males, and hence the reason, why I do have VERY high expectations when it comes to any human male. My uncles were HONEST MEN, they did not cheat on their wives and because of that they secured their next birth in a human body, and through my spiritual practice my uncles will reach the kingdom of god because My Santa Madre Tierra IMAAN Sri Rhade is pure mercy, infinite abundance personified and the final resting place of ALL souls that are sick and tire of suffering and watching others suffer.
Anyways, NANCY was very forgiving with Guatemalan people, and she actually loaded up her luggage with Guatemalan traditional food to bring into Colombia on her way back, and the Colombian immigration dog, that sniffs bags for illicit drugs, such as heroine or other drugs that might be smuggled into Colombia walked up to NANCY and sat down, right next to her luggage, and then the Colombian immigration officer, told NANCY to step to the side and they check all her bags, and, she showed them the nasty Guatemalan food that she brought back to Colombia, and honestly, the Colombian immigration officers should have confiscated that gross Guatemalan poisonous food and thrown it in the trash.
HENRY did a very good job at taking care of ALEJANDRO while NANCY was away on vacation. All of ALEJANDRO'S dermatitis is gone thanks to very good hygiene, sunlight and very good anti biotics and a very good cream prescribed by the doctor. I was relieved when I saw ALEJANDRO'S arm pits and noticed that the dermatitis had dried, I was hoping that the small sized cream would be enough to dry up his rash, and the cream did the job and so did the showers, and the use of blow dryer to dry the water off the infected areas with cold air instead of using a towel and definitely NOT a sponge when dermatitis flares up, towels and sponges can become the patients worst enemy.
It is a nightmare to treat a patient with Autism level 3 with dermatitis because ALEJANDRO does not understand that he cannot scratch himself and that he has to watch his hands. It is Very Challenging to nurse this type of patient back to health and to not let this type of patient fall more sick takes a lot of time and constant attention. I took ALEJANDRO out for two walks today, the first one was during the morning, and he was able to receive sunlight for about 15 minutes, during this walk while standing in the park in front of NANCY'S house I noticed that ALEJANDRO's legs were wobbling, and HENRY also notice his legs wobbling when ALEJANDRO was taking a shower in HENRY small farm in EL Santander, and since both HENRY and myself brought the same issue to NANCY'S attention, NANCY is making an appointment to see ALEJANDRO'S neurologist to see if there is something out of the ordinary with ALEJANDRO'S health that is making ALEJANDRO'S legs wobble when he stands in one place for more than 3 minutes, aside from muscles weakness from lack of exercise, and the side effects of Psych Meds that ALEJANDRO is Required to take to prevent HIM from hurting himself or others or damaging the property in his house such as the glass table top, curtains and any other breakable objects.
The second walk with ALEJANDRO was in the early evening, NANCY wanted my favorite Colombian soft drink, and so, I asked ALEJANDRO if he could go with me to the store, and ALEJANDRO was moody and did not want to go out but, I put his socks on and then I put his shoes on, and ALEJANDRO came with me to the store. NANCY bought him a baseball cap, so, I put that baseball cap on, and the cap looks nice on him, and then ALEJANDRO and I went to ARA Grocery store and then came back to the house.
Afro Colombian HELENA came yesterday, and she made a whole bunch of Colombian beans and cooked some fish for NANCY and ALEJANDRO. ALEJANDRO and myself ate beans and rice all day. NANCY did not eat rice she had some fish and beans. NANCY had two visitors today, ANGELICA and ELIZA, and they are both very nice educated Colombian women. ALEJANDRO was giving NANCY a hard time while ELIZA was in the house looking at the fabric that she brough back from Guatemala, and I had to get involve because ALEJANDRO was making an ass out of himself, and I had to escort ALEJANDRO upstairs.
Jai Sri Rhade Santa Madre Tierra IMAAN!
No comments:
Post a Comment