Friday, September 11, 2026


                                                                                                                 

                                          īśāvāsyam idaḿ sarvaṁ

yat kiñca jagatyāṁ jagat

tena tyaktena bhuñjīthā

mā gṛdhaḥ kasya svid dhanam

                                             
  How does the government and the military of a nation treat women, children, the disabled population and the elderly population? should be the first criteria to be examine before doing business with any country? in order to not be contaminated with HORRIFIC KARMIC RETRIBUTION  that is inherited when supporting governments such the C.I.A British  AYATOLA REGIME and the C.I.A British TALIBAN , the C.I.A HAMAS Regime, and the British Empire  composed of severely mentally ill closeted homosexual men that have tortured women KSHATRIAS mercilessly and recorded their crimes in order to brag to other human men that they can get away with hurting innocent women and children and make them pay for their wars. From what I have learned about the Narco British Empire is that they are beyond the description of greedy and beyond merciless, just like a lot of human men that have been programmed by the British empire to rape women get them pregnant and force them to raise their child or children on their own, without any assistance from the father or government that is how the Narco British Government operates with anyone that they can bully and this is the reason why there was The American Revolution between the years of 1765 to 1789 a time in which FEARLESS LOYAL TRUE AMERICAN HETEROSEXUAL PATRIOTS organized as the CONTINENTAL ARMY  commanded by HETEROSEXUAL GEORGE WASHINGTON fought the  Revolutionary war that took place between 1775 to 1783 and THE FEARLESS LOYAL TRUE AMERICAN HETEROSEXUAL PATRIOTS  CRUSHED  the beyond parasitic merciless  'notorious women beating rapist'  closeted homosexual leeches that made up The British Army.  

Right now, The United States Of America under the outstanding management of The Trump Administration is trying to shake off the leeches that won't go away  the Narco British control over the American economy,  MASTER BULLIES MASTER THIEVES MASTER WOMEN BEATING RAPIST PEDOPHILES The Narco British Empire  that sponsored the Ayatola Regime and supported their take over of Iran assuring the mercilessly tortures and executions of women KSHATRIAS, women SUDRAS, women BRAHMANAS, and now, after all the bombing in Iran  The Ayatola Regime, are still a live and more pissed off because they lost some money and what is even more sick and unbelievable is that during the peace discussions between the United States Of America and the Middle East Narco Terrorist Governments such as the the Iran Regime, the ONLY point that  matters to the closeted homosexual women beating negotiators, is to assure the other human males that are closeted homosexual billionaires,  that the Iran regime will not be able to develop a nuclear weapon in the future. However,  the Iranian men will be allowed to continue to exist?  after all their horrific crimes against women KSHATRIAS, women SUDRAS, women BRAHMANAS?

 It is against dharmic principles to hurt any living entity for profit or entertainment. It is not normal to hurt other living entities, nor is it normal to be assimilated into a civilization that allows and promotes the use of violence against the SACRED FEMININE ASPECT OF GOD ALMIGHTY represented by ALL human women. Human women have the legal right to evolve.  when reflecting from my personal experience relating to Arab young girls who are Muslim, my child hood best friend NORAH was from Saudi Arabia, and through her I was able to meet her sisters that were very good natured,  loving. extremely respectful and very obedient to their loving parents. I was 11 years of age when I met NORAH ALOTAIBI and her father SAUD ALOTAIBI.

NORAH was very loving, kind and generous, even though she was paralyzed from her neck down, she was still able to give me so much love as my best friend. She was also able to give her caregiver who was my cousin, STELLA ALOTAIBI ( LAYLA) so much love. I can attest to the fact that from my personal experiences with friendships with Arab young girls.  Arab women are good natured, obedient and very  intelligent and it makes me sick to my stomach to witness how horrific and merciless Arab women KSHATRIAS, arab women SUDRAS,  have been tortured at the mercy of severely mentally ill closeted homosexual men and the fact that right now these very sick men who are C.I.A homosexual men posing as Muslim and men who are posing as C.I.A Christian men are negotiating peace deals with ZERO regards to all of the atrocities that women in Iran have gone through and are going through because the British Empire run by VERY sick atheist pedophile British Caucasian homosexuals decided many years ago to allow the C.I.A Ayatolas to take over Iran just to take over their oil supply. While the Caucasian homosexual from the UK continues to propagate the erroneous Islamic teachings that depict white women as the white devil in order to  continue to get rid off women KSHATRIAS, women BRAHMANAS, women SUDRA out of leadership positions or prevent them from economic development by putting a bounty on their head because they are women that can think for themselves.

I just don't think that a lot of American people & Colombian people realize how lucky they are that the Trump Administration is managing the US government, because most people don't really understand how close the United States Of America has come to be destroyed from within, and even though I was not born in The United States Of America, I have tremendous respect for American Law enforcement and I know for a fact that these VERY brave men and women will sacrifice their lives in order to protect the American people and that they will even protect people such as immigrant women like myself and will answer calls from  my VERY dysfunctional Colombian immigrant family without discrimination, my family that has called 911 many times, and because of the American Police Officers, I say, God Bless America. 

I just think is ridiculous, when I hear some Americans say that America should only focus on the United States Of America. Obviously, it's too late!  The United States Of America is involve with every nation in the world and this is why the United States Of America should NOT do any business with any nation that supports the exploitation of women and children, nor should the United States Of America sale weapons to anyone who promotes violence against women, and obviously The United States Of America should not give any nation a 'cent'  if the nation continues to discriminate and abuse women and children or launder all the funds that is given to them in order to help their citizens. 

The United States Of America does NOT need anything from anyone, but it does need good honest workers because so far what I have seen is a bunch of over paid treasoness American citizens by birth who are envious rats, men and women, who could care less if the Colombian people are massacred by narco terrorism. I am very grateful that The Trump Administration does care about eliminating narco terrorism that focuses on destroying women and children. This is the time when the United States Of America can focus on a more elevated advance criteria when choosing to do business with others. Why would the United States Of America do business with humans that have ZERO respect towards the sacred divine feminine aspect of god knowing that god is a woman and she has a husband and she is this planet Earth IMAAN and she and her husband are the owners of all planets and star systems that they created.

I just don't think, that a lot people realize how lucky they are that the new president of the Republic Of Colombia Abelardo De La Espriella is managing Colombia, and so far he is doing a good job,   Colombia was on the way to complete destabilization just like The Republic Of Venezuela,  there is a limit to the C.I.A experimentation with humans, and god is the one that runs the show, and from the edge of this prison planet, I can assure all the inmates that there is divine justice and that there is divine order, and that if I am given $20 dollars for transportation, then those $20 dollars must be used for transportation.  If I am given $300 dollars for food, then those $300 dollars must be spent in food.  No one hates a liar that steals from the poor more than god! No one hates a thieve that steals from tax payers more than god! Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN Santa Madre Tierra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...