Wednesday, August 12, 2026




ٱلْحَقُّ


These types of HIMSA will continue to bring painful deaths to humanity collectively as seen on August 9th, 2026 in The Republic Of Colombia, during a 7.4 plus earth quake that smashed humans under the rabble of buildings and houses. The Law Of Cause and Effect is very simple to understand, SNAKES  have feelings too and SNAKES feel pain like humans feel pain. Humans have been told that animals feel pain some animals have been recorded crying in pain, crying in sadness, crying in cheer horror. 

Currently, humans that are led by the  homosexual atheist C.I.A military scientist ignore direct orders to shut down all the slaughter houses and instead these atheist humans start human wars to sale weapons in which the human soldiers are giving the right to rape human women as their SPOILS OF WAR  women that are SUDRAS, KSHATRIAS and women BRAHMANAS and then the C.I.A entertainment industry produces pornographic films showing men raping women that are nuns and women that are soldiers, this is the type of mind control programming that C.I.A atheist homosexuals have intentionally chosen to use to teach human males how to treat human women, and then the C.I.A atheist military scientist and the C.I.A male priests  blame their crimes on the FALLEN ANGEL aka SATAN aka IBLIS or the WICKED women. "The Witches" Zechariah (chapter 5, verses 5 to 11)

Humans are harvesting SNAKES for their skin in order to sale  accessories, this type of merciless cruelty HIMSA will have a similar reaction to the creators and participant or enablers of HIMSA in any civilization be it  human or extra terrestrial civilizations   this is what God Almighty Lord Sri Krsna imparted to all humans through his direct disciples a good example of God Almighty's teachings are study daily in The Bhagavd Gita . Do Not hurt others unless you absolutely have to, hence the war of KURUSHETRA took place. Both the KAURAVA ARMY and The PANDAVA ARMY were saintly warriors or sages BRAHMANAS one of this saintly warriors was LORD BISMAH, these saintly warriors and sages were both male and female,  with abilities surpassing the ability to bend time and space, some of these warrior/sages had the ability to create worlds ' planets',  and neither one of these advance families or saintly warriors or sages  harvested the skin of SNAKES to have shoes, purses, wallets, belts, these saintly warriors did not rape  MATAJIS or called them autistic Cheap Colombian red hookers that are thieves "Mules". It is understood and it has been confirmed that the C.I.A homosexuals will continue to use systematic rape of human women KSHATRIAS,  human women BRAHMANAS and human women SUDRAS as part of their military strategies and this includes American  women KSHATRIAS, American women BRAHMANAS, American women SUDRAS as the C.I.A continues to destabilize The United States Of America setting up all the women to become victims of another horrific genocide. As heart breaking that it is to know that American military male generals will allow American women KSHATRIAS to be systematically rape, tortured and executed,  if they are found alive or if they are caught off guard, the evidence is overwhelming. Please keep in mind that anyone that uses systematic rape of human women would be executed in advance human society, for instance, The Country of Germany should not even exist after War World 2. Germany should have been Nuked. The Republic Of Russia should not even exist after War World 2. The Country of Iran should not even exist RIGHT NOW. Iran should have been Nuked ALREADY. I must remind you atheist rapist pedophile greedy narco terrorist C.I.A human be it Caucasian male or African American male, the advance civilization such as the Pandavas and the Kurus are immortals and as I write these words in my personal journal,  they are very much aware that I am letting you know GAME OVER.  

"CHAO!"



(vaishnava aparadha)



No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...