Thursday, August 13, 2026




ٱلْحَقُّ


8/13/2026 : 11:45am  at this time all humans should have been schooled and trained and upon graduation from Universities of higher learning be able to be part of space military service and instead of traveling to the Middle East in boats to fix problems caused by very stupid decision making made by British C.I.A  atheist homosexuals that are part of the British Empire, decisions that led to the funding and weaponizing of the Iran Regime, made up,  of systematic human male pedophile rapists cannibals that are closeted homosexuals deceitful merciless tortures of human women especially women KSHATRIAS and women BRHAMANAS. The  very cowardly  and highly parasitic British Ayatolas. 

All humans at this point should have developed the intelligence to be traveling to the Pleaides Star System,  but instead, the C.I.A atheist closeted homosexual military scientists and homosexual business men such BILL GATES, have intentionally reduced the human potential to ruins that  the 7.4 Earth Quake in the Republic Of Colombia reflects very vividly, the failure of another human civilization. 

You can see the angelic resonance of humans that are working really hard to save the lives of people that might be alive under neath the rabble of the fallen buildings. All of these people are fallen souls, with the capacity to become immortal angels because this is the nature of all humans be it from The Republic Of Colombia, Italy, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina, Guatemala, The United States Of America.

 Right now, C.I.A human male military scientists are getting ready to put together a few elite human cannibals in space ships to travel to MARS, while the rest of humanity is left behind facing horrific problems that the C.I.A created such as the 7.4 earth quake in The Republic Of Colombia that manifested through the following regions El Valle Del Cauca, Cali, Manizales, Pereira, El Choco because the C.I.A atheist closeted homosexuals continue to create disharmony on mother earth IMAAN who is God Almighty the supreme authority over ALL THAT IS the Final Resting place of all souls from all star systems.

The Atheist homosexuals C.I.A sick people have been experimenting with GENES and they will grow human babies without the need of a human family structure, THE C.I.A HITLER'S perfect mutant race, this is the reality that we are facing, today, Tuesday, August 13, 2026 Valle Del Cauca, The Republic Of Colombia in the Valle Del Lili,  at the mercy of human homosexual atheist scientist who are convinced that they are the pure god of this earth because they can beat up women get them gang raped and get them pregnant in order to disable their mind and body these are the actions of the so called very intelligent human males that want to send a few elite cannibals on spaceships to MARS. I can't tell you what is going to happen tomorrow with these severely mentally ill C.I.A military scientists but I am relieved that there is a god and that HE and SHE feels compassion and mercy towards all of us,  and that we will be delivered out this hell into the kingdom of god. Jai Sri Rhade! Jai GuruDev Chaitanya Nitiananda! Jai Jaganatha Puri, Jai Subhadra, Jai Balarama!

Jai The Pleides Star System!


HARIBOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...