Tuesday, July 28, 2026

 


The Good News is that the Jock Itch is finally healing, and probably next week. NANCY and I  will resume walking ALEJANDRO in the evenings. Afro American HELENA came to the house  yesterday,  and made a delicious Colombian lunch. she prepared grape juice from delicious Colombian grapes. Oh, and I was finally able to get a hold of same delicious Colombian 'Sapote' I remember that I really liked eating 'Sapote'  here in Cali Colombia before I migrated to the United States Of America. I got a bunch of Colombian Sapote, and have been able to offer this fruit as prasadam every morning. I can honestly say, that my life would of been different had I learned about Bhakti Yoga sooner, but, is never too late to know that God Almighty is as real as THE SAVE AMERICA ACT.

 I also know that I would off  been disappointed or  better yet disillusioned had I become part of the Gaudiya Math ( Krsna's consciousness movement) in Colombia, having to face discrimination from the male devotees and gurus of Gaudiya Math, because I am a Colombian woman, it was better that I learned about Krsna Consciousness as a grown adult because when I had to come face to face with the most dark ignorance of Gaudiya Vaishniavism at the mercy of Vrinda Parivar International ( VRINDA). Their Vaishnava aparadha did not discourage me from continuing to chant the maha mantra and to set up my altar wherever IAM.

Although, I was shocked at how stupid and hurtful, their actions were towards me because I am a Colombian woman, I know, how to read and write, and I also know how to understand information, but regardless of all of my proven abilities,  according to the bunch of human male  faggot con artists of  C.I.A Vrinda Parivar International (VRINDA) I am inferior to male devotees, especially, inferior to a "European" a German rapist pedophile thieve C.I.A swami, former founder of C.I.A VRINDA. 

Vrinda Parivar International actions  do not reflect God Almighty Lord Krsna's love and mercy  for me and it is the Lord's causeless mercy that will rescue my biological family from extreme ignorance because they are innocent even if they in fact  eat meat and conduct themselves in ways that are not so enlightened. Here in Cali everything is calm, and everyone that I see on the street is definitely not looking for trouble and to my knowledge most everyone in Colombia want to live in peace and in harmony to make God Almighty happy.

How it is possible that all the temples and eco villages are almost empty because of the greed and sexual perversion of the human male's mind that wants to hoard everything for just himself  and to  not control his sexual lower animal behavior, and to continue to force women to maintain him while he hangs out with the boys and has sex with all the boys via kundali energy ( C.I.A BODY SNATCHING AKA POSSESION ) this use of kundalini is a homosexual's dream come true, to be able to have sex in a way, that no one can accuse  human rapist of "rape" and be able to have orgies with countless men and boys, and young boys and be able for a C.I.A faggot pedophile AIDS spreader to SNATCH to a woman's VAGINA without smelling the revolting fish smell that C.I.A faggots describe woman's VAGINA to smell like. 

 I wrote about this occurrence,  a year ago, while working in Rockville,  and a Caucasian woman, in a GIANT supermarket that saw me walk by, said, loudly, "Well, SUSHI??"....  ( meaning SUE ( INDICT)  'SHI' ( ENERGY)  Take Energy to Court? exactly, what I teach in my publications is advance knowledge, and only advance students such as myself benefit from the collective  'acknowledgement'  'Validation' that what they have felt, experienced,  or thought about, as far as the C.I.A use of "body snatching technology" " possession" it's TRUE. 

On a personal note, I have experienced this form of the so called 'possession'  let me give a personal experience: the  fat German former founder of VRINDA, who still received in VARSANA ECO VILLAGE in Bogota, Colombia  knows how to C.I.A body snatch, and he knows how to scare shit out of people with the use of Kundalini technology in order to do "body snatching" This way to use Kundalini Energy in order to "Body SNATCH"  is where the homosexual  C.I.A atheist military scientists got the idea to further delude the truth about 'possession' this was sacred knowledge that closeted homosexual Indian men from The Republic Of India, sold to English military officers, English military scientists,  or wealthy business men. Closeted homosexual Indian men from The Republic Of India  also share how to body snatch with closeted homosexual German military officers, military scientists,  business men,  the ability of a human being to be able to possess someone's body,  this ability,  influenced the making of the movie the 'EXORCIST"  the  fat German  faggot swami former founder of VRINDA  is a body snatcher. He is definitely a C.I.A  rapist as far as dharmic principles are concerned (vaishnava aparadha) if I wanted to have sex with someone. I would have gotten married a long time ago. " Well, SUSHI?" Keep in mind that the C.I.A military was very much aware that I was in psych ward for three hours because I advocated for pedophile AIDS spreading homosexual equality rights and God Almighty punished me. I am fortunate that 100s of women, have published books about metaphysics and new age technologies. Women such as Chris Griscom, Barbara Merciniak, Barbara Hand Clow,  and that women law makers such as Suzanne M Babich, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Kamala Harris , Tulsi Gabbard supported laws that  prevent closeted homosexual human males from continuing to use private information about any woman that C.I.A faggots want to subdue as an excuse to continue to burn intelligent women at the steak, or to give intelligent women lobotomies because they can think for themselves or to create wars in order to get intelligent women gang raped and murdered by other homosexuals in order for AIDS spreading pedophile homosexuals to have dominion over the administration of the military and the government of every country.

 Let's examined the term "BODY SNATCH"  the word 'BODY' can also translate into "MIND" the word SNATCH  can also mean the vulgar way to refer to a "VAGINA" the fat German definitely SNATCHED MY VAGINA while I was driving the FORD ESCAPE in the Highway, he wanted me to crash, this happened after I removed him from Extremely beautiful vegetarian blogged. Let's just say, that I am glad, that I am old used woman and that I have been in other  human bodies, during my soul's transmigration, from one body to another, other incarnation in which I have been exposed to kundali energy and body snatching, because when this happened to me. I was not scared but I was caught off guard. I could not believe it. He was trying to make me drive off the road.

 I am explicit here because Vrinda Parivar International committed the grave offence of 'vaishanava aparada' and  addressed me as a  a crazy red hooker that has sex with demons these homosexuals that are part of Vrinda Parivar International sided with sexual predators that are part of the Central Intelligence Community. What is most alarming is that these sexual predators attack me while being recorded in You Tube and via WhatsUp because these C.I.A faggots know that human males homosexuals have mercilessly hurt and exploited the human females of this civilization without facing human justice for thousands of years. Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN!  Jai Gurudev Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

             Globalists want to prevent nations ( such as The Republic Of Colombia and The United States Of America)  from having all  key e...