Genesis 11: 1- 9
I definitely have a language problem. I've had a language problem since I worked for that beyond greedy and parasitic pedophile monster rapist Lenard Liberman ( an atheist thieve posing as an orthodox jew ) owner of Estrella T.V, a closeted atheist fagot that puts on a custom of an Orthodox Jew , who thinks LORD (ADONAI) YAWEEH ( YHWH) is a joke, and that he, Lenard, is a walking god, a human pest ? a wealthy narco Lenard Liberman? a god ? a human male faggot parasite that made his billions out of the exploitation of the 'illegals' that make up the Latino population in the United States Of America, Latinos that are not able to sue him with the assistance of C.I. A attorneys. Lenard Liberman, that intentionally, hurts Latino women and children in the worst way possible while making pilgrimages to the Western Wall, every year, Lenard goes to Israel to glorify himself for all the crimes that he commits day after day without facing human justice . LORD YAWHEE (ADONAI) will punish Liberman and his minions mercilessly in the way that Lenard has hurts million of Latino people.
Yesterday, was a challenging day, ALEJANDRO was very hyper active, and he was not letting NANCY put together some St. Francis monk dolls she is putting together for a friend of hers. ALEJANDRO scratched NANCY'S arm, and NANCY had to stop everything that she was doing in order to calm him down. These last past two weeks have been taxing because NANCY and I have not been able to walk ALEJANDRO in the evening because of the JOCK ITCH that we are currently treating and he has lot of energy. Two weeks ago, ALEJANDRO scratch the area where the JOCK ITCH fungus was growing, and this created a lesion, that neither NANCY nor I wanted to aggravate by walking ALEJANDRO. In the evening, around 3pm, ALEJANDRO woke up, and as much as I love waking up early, NANCY does not share the same sentiment specially because ALEJANDRO walks into NANCY'S room and turns on the bedroom light and starts screaming at her to get her attention.
NANCY tried to get him to sleep in several occasions but, he kept getting up, ALEJANDRO proceeded to open my bedroom door and I got up, and told him to go to sleep, I was finally able to get him to sleep, but not before, he throw a small tool box in my direction. The tool box did not hit me, and I proceeded to tell him to go to sleep in a very serious way, and he finally, he got it and went to sleep. Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai Gurudev Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu!
I will exalt you, my God the King;
I will praise your name for ever and ever.
2 Every day I will praise you
and extol your name for ever and ever.
3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise;
his greatness no one can fathom.
4 One generation commends your works to another;
they tell of your mighty acts.
5 They speak of the glorious splendor of your majesty—
and I will meditate on your wonderful works.[b]
6 They tell of the power of your awesome works—
and I will proclaim your great deeds.
7 They celebrate your abundant goodness
and joyfully sing of your righteousness.
8 The Lord is gracious and compassionate,
slow to anger and rich in love.
9 The Lord is good to all;
he has compassion on all he has made.
10 All your works praise you, Lord;
your faithful people extol you.
11 They tell of the glory of your kingdom
and speak of your might,
12 so that all people may know of your mighty acts
and the glorious splendor of your kingdom.
13 Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
and your dominion endures through all generations.
The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises
and faithful in all he does.[c]
14 The Lord upholds all who fall
and lifts up all who are bowed down.
15 The eyes of all look to you,
and you give them their food at the proper time.
16 You open your hand
and satisfy the desires of every living thing.
17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways
and faithful in all he does.
18 The Lord is near to all who call on him,
to all who call on him in truth.
19 He fulfills the desires of those who fear him;
he hears their cry and saves them.
20 The Lord watches over all who love him,
but all the wicked he will destroy.
21 My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord.
Let every creature praise his holy name
for ever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment