Friday, July 10, 2026




 man-manā bhava mad-bhakto mad-yājī māṁ namaskuru



Another day, here in Cali, Valle Del Cauca! I have to say. that Cali has really great weather it reminds me of Los Angeles, California.. I woke up early and chanted 16 rounds of the Maha Mantra, then, I soaked my clothes in  a bucket of water with soap. I wash my clothes by hand. Then I took a cold shower and dressed myself and begun, the morning Arati. After, I finished, the Arati, I offered the flower pedals and the stem of the flower that I offered to the Deities, back to Mother Earth IMAAN. The Earth is God Almighty she is Rhada Krsna, then I proceed to mop the room where I have the altar set up. Then I went downstairs and started to prepare breakfast for Alejandro, Nancy, and Myself.  I boiled 4 Colombian eggs, and cut a whole delicious Colombian Papaya. and one Colombian pear. I also buttered two delicious Colombian toasts with butter for myself. I offered Prasadam to the Deities and then went back down stairs to plate the food. 

I served, Nancy a side of Chunks of Colombian pears and papaya, with two hard boiled eggs.  Nancy did not want toast because she has a tooth ache. She is taking antibiotics right now. Nancy prepared Coffee for us. I served Alejandro 2 hard boiled eggs Colombian vegetable brown rice, and and a bowl of Colombian pears and Papaya. Alejandro woke up, moody, and he said to me! Chao! Chao! my guess is that he is still resentful with me because I did not let him grab ORFA'S face yesterday. 

Afro American caregiver Helena came sometime after 8am. She made herself a raw ginger tonic with ginger that I purchased at the "Galeria Alameda' a whole sale market place in Cali Colombia. Helena proceeded with her shores. I explained to HELENA that we are trying to monitored Alejandro's eating habits and that we are dividing his food into Max 5 servings during the day. Alejandro came downstairs, and saw Nancy Sewing, and immediately said, Tengo Hambre! Tengo Hambre! Tengo Hambre! Nancy,  told HELENA to please give him some food. Helena gave him the Colombian brown rice with mix vegetables and the two hard boiled eggs.  Alejandro  began to eat his breakfast around 10:30 am. 


Nancy and Alejandro are insured by SALUD TOTAL. HENRY , NANCY'S  boyfriend pays for Nancy and Alejandro's insurance. Today, nancy asked me to go with her to pick up Alejandro's medicine at UNICENTRO. UNICENTRO is a shopping center in Cali, Valle Del Cauca, the pharmacy that we went to is called AUDIFARM. Nancy picked up the following medicine from AUDIFARM. 3 boxes  of 30 capsules of  CEUMID 500 LEVETIRRACETAN 500MG,  1 box EUTIROX 50mcg 50 tablets , 1 Box  of 60 capsules  of VENOSMIL HIDROSMINA 200mg,  MK RSPERIDON 2MG 20 tablets.


Today, I called the Silver Spring Towers to once again inquire about my elderly mother, the management of Silver Spring Towers are African American people, they are Barack  Obama Supporters, Trump Administration haters. I was transferred over to PABLO he is a front desk person. I spoke to PABLO before I boarded the flight to Cali, from the Miami Airport.  I made him aware that my mother who is one of their residents   MARGARITA DUQUE who lives in unit 702, is not answering phone calls from family members. PABLO knows my mother very well, and I met PABLO in person.  I had called the non emergency number of the Maryland State Police to request for an officer to do a wellness visit for my mother MARGARITA DUQUE,  because she was not answering the phone and my family members had tried to call her. I gave PABLO my cousin MONICA'S phone number and my email. I never heard back from PABLO.

PABLO let me know today that they usually do not keep tabs on people?  In the past, my mother's unit was broken into when my mother and I were not in the unite,  the people who enter the unit were  C.I.A African American people,  they  took pictures of the inside of my mother's apartment and they begun to street bully me, these people also bullied me at work, at that time I worked at the Second hand store,  Random and co workers would make random comments to let me know they had enter my mother's unit and that I was dirty, and that the bathroom was dirty. Please keep in mind, that these people are very racist greedy ignorant people who have exploited the Colombian Christian people for over a century now.

African American people as well as Caucasian American female, and male and a male El Salvadorian, Let me know that to them I was a bullshit nun! A dirty nun! that I was homeless! and that I was mentally ill! that I was seeing things! these people knew that I was evaluated at El Hospital Departamental in Cali, Colombia. So, basically, these people that form part of the United States Of America  Central Intelligence composed of Caucasian American by birth male and female and  African American male and female Intelligence community, are dead set in continuing to hurt Colombian women such as myself that are  theLord's Krsna's devotees even after they were told to Stop (vaishnava aparadha) 

Today, PABLO played stupid, he is aware that the management company of the  Silver Spring Towers management broke the law, by entering my mother's unit and taking pictures of her apartment. This was right about the time when I called the Maryland state Crisis Center,  and requested for  assistance with my elderly mother who was binge drinking in front of pictures of my dead brother locked up in her room.  A group of people from the Maryland State Crisis Center came to my mother's apartment an African American woman, a Caucasian woman with black hair and Maryland State cops came in to help me speak to my mother. The cops had a body cam.

The African American woman  that came was suppose to help me talk to my mother and to help me stop my mother from binge drinking in front of my brother's pictures and  instead the African American woman told my mother that she  could continue drink (alcohol). Maryland State Police film this entire Crisis Center Session with their body cam. 

Barack Obama supporters knew that my brother died drunk he got hit by a car by the Glenmont Metro station and that my mother and my brother would binge drink together. My mother was locking herself in front of my dead brother's pictures drinking herself to death. The  C.I.A Crisis Center knows that they broke the law, and, I trust that God Almighty will judge them severely for telling my elderly mother that she could continue to drink and for this reason she broke her ribs and her binge drinking escalated and because of this reason, I was unable to care for elderly mother and I was not able to get her the help that she needed.

I Hate You! 

Shortly, after  the African American female  agent told my mother that she could continue to drink alcohol ( this woman refuse to tell me her name) my mother fell and broke her rib. My mother locked herself in the room again having the consent of the African American female therapist, the Caucasian therapist and two police officers. I had to petition a Maryland court to grant me an emergency order, so that I could get my mother out her room. She was taken to the Holy Cross Hospital. the person that was assigned to evaluated my mother was another African American male, that dismissed my mother and said, that she was fine, meaning that she could continue to drink. (vaishnava aparadha) There is a reason why god almighty punishes people men and women, and I am a witness to the acts of cruelty against me and other Colombian devotees that are currently being victimized by the C.I.A African American Intelligence Community, that are doing their best to destabilize the United States Of America, Barack Obama Supporters that support Sharia Law,  Islamic Law in the United States Of America and benefitted billions from the economic oppression of the Christian Colombian people. 

African American C.I.A intelligence community that support the current leftist PETRO government of The Republic Of Colombia and supported the Chavez Regime and the extradited MADURO. A man that supervised the allowed the  horrific crimes against Venezuelan women, and Colombian women at the mercy of his regime. African American Barack Obama supporters that without a second thought will continue to oppress the Christian Colombian people in order to continue to get a cut of the profits of the illegal cocaine sales manage by the C.I.A British Empire and the United States Of America C.I.A 

I must say, that I still like PABLO because he gave me my mother's new case manager number  and they assigned her another African American woman as a Case manager. The United States Of America C.I.A know very well that my mother really likes black women ( they have seen the picture of black woman's private parts 'black vaginas' 'black tits' that my biological  mother MARGARITA DUQUE requests online from  black woman in order to send them money via Western Union or ZELLE ). My mother's new case manager's name is KNISHA.  

C.I. A USA also knows that my mother will allow herself to be raped by any African American male while drunk and they will allow African American males to rape elderly people such as my mother who is clinically insane. C.I.A USA uses all the information that they gather from people of conscious that support LAW and ORDER such as myself in order to harass, intimidate and if necessary execute the individual. Based on the conversation with PABLO  a front desk person at the Silver Spring Towers that knows my mother very well, my family and I assume that my mother MARGARITA DUQUE is still alive since PABLO did not say, that she had died.


Afro Colombian Caregiver HELENA is preparing lunch today. She prepared Black beans, Brown Rice, fried plantains and she also cooked some chicken wings. I showed HELENA how the portions of food needed to be served for Alejandro in order to help him loose weight and maintain a healthy diet. He is behaving well today. Alejandro, has the tendency to let Nancy speak on the Cellphone, and he gets very angry. Today, Nancy spoke on the phone in front of Alejandro and he did not seem bothered.



Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai Gurudev Chaitania Nithiananda Maha prabhu!!! Infinite fountain of merci and pure love! Haribol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ what happens with the human mind if it experiences sexual assault for over 5,000 at the mercy of human atheist closeted pedoph...