dhritarashtra uvacha |
dharma-kshetre kuru-kshetre samaveta yuyutsavah |
mamakah pandavash chaiva kim akurvata sanjaya
The weather here in Cali, Valle Del Cauca is really good weather, perfect climate for agriculture. No one here is eager to fight with anyone. Christian Colombians are peaceful by nature. It is hard to survive in hostile world like this world. It is ridiculous to fight other humans just for the sake of conquest or to have control over wealth that belongs to god almighty and these noble qualities of the Christian Colombian have been used against them by countries such as Great Britain that like Herpes just like to take things over and to ruin everything, and to not go away, in order to have unoccupied real estate and precious minerals that belong to this Earth IMAAN SRI SRI RHADE KRSNA with the justification that Caucasian English closeted homosexual atheist men are the pure of this earth and that they can bully everyone else because everyone else is an inferior animal and if that was not ignorant enough, the African American are very eager to crown themselves the pure god of this earth by getting rid of the white people and exploiting the Afro Colombians and other black people in other countries.
Afro Colombian Helena, Alejandro's care giver came in today, and she seemed sad, I asked her why she was sad, She told me that today was the anniversary of her son's passing, her son was 16 years old and he contracted Denge, he died from it. Christian Colombian people are very sentimental, and most of them truly mourn their dead for years into the future, without seeming cold or heartless or unsympathetic to other people's feelings. I really do not wish this world to any soul and I am relieved when I hear that someone dies, especially if the person is good person, no one in the right mind should wish to make a business out of being in this world of suffering and pain nor to glorify the slaughters of the innocent. It is not normal to be forced to eat and to drink water otherwise the human body dies or it becomes sick, as the soul transmigrates into higher bodies of consciousness it no longer has to experience suffering nor does the living entity have to feed on something else in order live.
I am just happy that I got to learn this truth about life by all my teachers that are women. Women who developed very impressive transcendental abilities. Women that are saints, that became healers, women who became channelers of other extra terrestrial intelligence races from other material planets such Barbara Hand Clow, Chris Griscom, Barbara Merciniak, Kryon... and more. It is a shame to have to throw away another human civilization under the gutter just because of the stupidity of the Central Intelligence Closeted homosexual males that have illegally confiscated the management of this civilization that uses the social system of Patriarchy to conceal his addiction to sexual perversion rooted into homosexuality linked to previous incarnations in which his soul was either a homosexual primate or swan or ...
Today Friday 17th, 2026, of July is the third day treating Alejandro's JOCK ITCH and he is definitely handling it well. It is very challenging to care for Alejandro's JOCK ITCH because he is always sitting down on the bed of his room listening to music. He will not stay naked without underwear for at least a few hours, and the microscopic fungi that causes JOCK ITCH thrives in warm moist areas. I am even using a hairdryer set to the cool air setting to dry any excess moisture after I wash him with soap and water and proceed to apply the prescription cream while I am wearing medical gloves. I am changing his underwear almost 4 times a day, and keeping that area as clean as possible. I hope that the the JOCK ITCH goes away so that Nancy and myself can proceed to walk Alejandro once again around the neighborhood during the evening. Alejandro very lucky to have NANCY as his permanent care giver and to Afro Colombian FLOR and HELENA as his par time caregivers all of Alejandro's fortune comes from Lord Sri Krsna and His wife Sri Rhade, my biological family is too stupid to understand advance knowledge or how fortunate they are that I am their cusin because I AM the Lord's surrendered eternal servant and they will continue to benefit from my servitude to God Almighty Sri Sri Rhade Krsna the ocean of mercy personified, the Lord knows that my biological family are victims and they are innocent. Alejandro is treated very well, lately he has not had an episode of breaking windows, pulling curtains off the windows, hitting people...and he is not saying Chao! Chao! Jai Sri Rhade! Jai Gurudev Chaitanya Nithiananda!
No comments:
Post a Comment