Sunday, July 12, 2026

 karmaṇy-evādhikāras te mā phaleṣhu kadāchana

mā karma-phala-hetur bhūr mā te saṅgo 'stvakarmaṇi



Since, I migrated to the United States Of America, with my biologically mother Margarita Duque, that is severely mentally ill due to the fact that she was repeatedly raped  when she was  7 years old, by her uncle Victor who impregnated her and she had abortion, this happened in my Grandmother's farm which victor proceeded to steall from her, and to force her out of the property. 

At the time when my mother got her green card, and returned to Cali, Colombia, I was 9 years old, and I migrated to the United States Of America when I  was 11 years of old, born into a Catholic Sudra family I was never told that my mother was mentally ill nor that she was raped as child and that she was a chronic alcoholic user and that my family did not feel comfortable around her. 

I was always taught to love her and to respect her. When I arrived to the United States Of America, it became clear to me, that my mother was a chronic alcoholic and that she did not love me, nor did she want to take care of me. My biological mother had sex with both men and women, but, was mostly drawn to having relationships with women, she has a fettish for black women. One of the first video rental that I happen to see that my biological  mother rented was a B movie in which a woman was being raped by multiple men. 

My Cousin Gustavo is an open homosexual. Gustavo is  severely mentally ill too, and he is also a chronic alcoholic. One of the second videos that I saw in the small apartment where my mother lived and Gustavo stayed, and used a sex pad, was a video of Gustavo having sex with his partner Juan. They filmed each other having sex.  I saw the video by accident. This is the type of perversion that I was force to experience by my own family, the head of the household were  very perverted disrespectful and addicted to alcohol, I followed their example  I became an alcoholic. I thought that it was normal to drink alcohol and to have illicit sex. 

Gustavo is the head of the household and this is the reason why my family although having access to economic development and higher education my family lives in a dark world of hunger and animality, miserable and completely disconnected from God Almighty because of the atheist beyond disgustingly greedy and beyond perverse homosexual male, Gustavo and his partner Mauricio,  have taken over control over all the inheritance that belongs to Estela, Adiela, Nancy, Carolina, Monica for themselves only. Carolina's life was destroyed by Gustavo who refused to help her economically and instead chose to spent thousands of dollars on men and young boys. Carolina's life was destroyed by her own father Hector Favio a Pedophile convicted Colombian rapist, before he was convicted and spent 13 years of his life in prison, He was married to Nancy he did not support his family  at time he had fathered  Carolina and Monica He did not support them economically nor emotionally  Hector Favio was mercilessly abusive towards Nancy,  he destroyed her self esteem,  and this is the reason why Nancy's life was destroyed and she was not able to be a good mother, it take two parents a father and a mother to raise children. It is the man's responsibility to raise and protect his wife and his children. And, It is the man's fault when his wife and children's lives are destroyed because he disobeys dharmic principles, and decides to misuse free will. If a man does not want to be a husband nor father he should stay celibate, and dedicate his life to serving Lord Sri Krsna.

God makes mistakes and I am example of his mistakes god gave me the ability of using 'free will' and I chose to support and protect homosexual males, I even made a cheesy documentary about same sex couples and God Almighty punished me because I misused the free will to chose and HE blessed be HE Corrected me and now I am straight.

Closeted homosexual males and homosexual males are a danger to all species and they absolutely support Islamic Law, Sharia law, a law used by closeted homosexuals to legally rape and torture innocent women and to subdue women at the mercy of other homosexual men that proceed to exploit women, and to use women as their sexual object a lower animal that  is good for the incubation of most human male offspring .  Homosexuals are disgusting, repulsive parasites, pests, and this is the reason why God Almighty punished me.

 I  spent 3 Hrs in psych ward in Cali, Valle Del Cauca, Colombia  being evaluated by female shrink because I made a documentary advocating for equality rights for pedophile homosexuals, that rape little boys and leave women pregnant with AIDS babies. I repent before God Almighty creator of everything, owner of everything for committing the crime of protecting and advocating for homosexuals  human male monkeys, and just like I made that mistake. I admit making that mistake. I have given my experience, strength and hope of the personal wreckage of my life because of my affiliation with pedophile  homosexual male rapists Just like I made mistakes concerning human homosexuals God Almighty will be merciful with the saints,  prophets, authors and kings and queens of conquering armies  that made mistakes too, by creating the fictional narrative entitled "The  age of Kali Yuga" "the Age of the human homosexual male" that has done irreversible damage to human women in every country starting with the Caucasian women from Europe, Indian women, from the Country of India, Asian oriental women, in countries such as Vietnam, Japan, China, The Philipines, Indonesia, The Republic Of Colombia, The Republic Of Venezuela, The United States Of America.

Billionaire homosexuals that have infiltrated military corporations with THE COURAGE CAMPAIGN that justifies the rape of male soldiers in the United States Of America Military ( I know you very well woman hater envious Faggot . I know you like I know the back of my hand. creator of hate crimes against women) Homosexual males that have infiltrated  governments, priesthood such as swamis and gurus, ARE not the pure god of this earth IMAAN, and many empires and civilizations keep being wiped out because of the homosexual human monkey desire to be a god and to surpass Lord Sri Krsna and his wife Srimati Rhadarani! by spreading HATRED towards the Sacred Divine Aspect Of God Almighty represented by women in every nation.  

God Almighty will judge every nation in the most severe unimaginable way possible,  every nation that advocates for the equality rights of homosexual human males. that are the originators of femicides will experience the most inhumane karmic retribution Om Tat Sat I wish I could change that fact of life  but it is written in our holy books, God Almighty rejects human males that are homosexuals ( period) Hence the reason why I am currently in Cali Colombia and not living Pittsburgh Pennsylvania working with a team of good people.

Here in Cali, Valle Del Cauca, everything is calm, Colombia is a Christian Nation, that like me, made a lot of mistakes, and God Almighty will correct those mistakes. I prepared breakfast, for Alejandro, Nancy, Betty, Henry and Myself.  I prepared Colombian home fried potatoes, pears, boiled eggs and made scrambled eggs with toasts, and Coffee. I also served a slice of plantain dessert that I made yesterday for Nancy birthday. 

Today, I administered two doses of VELCOTE capsules to Alejandro one in the morning and another one in the afternoon. I prepared part of the lunch today, I prepared cumin white beans, and spicy cabbage. and served another piece of the plaitain dessert. Alejandro was definitely more well behaved. He usually does not let Nancy conduct her arts and crafts class because he interrupts her student such as BETTY, but today, he stayed with me upstairs.


Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai GuruDev IMAAN nithiananda mahaprabhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ what happens with the human mind if it experiences sexual assault for over 5,000 at the mercy of human atheist closeted pedoph...