May God Almighty bless the Republic Of Colombia a region of this world that glorified Lord Krsna's wife Srimati Rhadarani IMAAN For over 30 years, Krsna Consciousness stablished pure love for god through the hard work and sincerity of Lord Krsna's Colombian matajis that until today have the altars set up in their homes and continue to plant the causeless mercy of God Almighty Lord Sri Krsna and his wife Sri Rhade IMAAN in a country possessed by the beyond ignorant central intelligence agency a human intelligence agency meant to support humanity's evolution that is managed and funded by closeted homosexual huma males, that instead force humanity to worship closeted human atheist homosexuals as the pure god of this earth because he can slander, beat up women, rape women and steal her belongings with the help of other homosexuals pretending to be heterosexual males.
The Republic Of Colombia like the great nation of El Salvador was submitted by the vicious and cruel Central Intelligence Agency's C.I.A manufactured gangs . Only recently a great Leader emerged in El Salvador known as BUKELE , and god, allowed BUKELE to govern El Salvador with the assistance of Christian law enforcement . God is the supreme authority over this earth and all the planets that HE and SHE created in their own image and likeness. BUKELE with god's support has stabilized El Salvador.
BUKELE has imprisoned human males that are merciless monsters that raped most of El Salvadorian women and used horrific tortures against women and children thus destroying the great nation of EL Salvador for over 30 years, mothers and fathers, hardworking families, watched their daughters be rape and gang raped by the C.I.A El Salvadorian gangs under the supervision of the narco Europeans that originates with Central Intelligence of Great Britain along with the narco C.I.A United States Of America, with one of their corporate head quarters in Los Angeles, California under the management of C.I.A closeted homosexual atheist narcos such the current governor of California Gavin Newson, turned a blind eye to the horrific crimes against EL Salvadorean women, and children for over 30 years.
just like the C.I.A Caucasian, Asian ( includes Arabs and Orientals) and African American turned a blind eye to the merciless exploitation, rapes and gang rapes of Colombian women and Colombian children at the mercy of the Central Intelligence beyond stupid Colombian closeted homosexual atheist employees that help the narco Europeans maintain Colombia economically oppressed and spiritually oppressed, a cheap labor camp for the beyond greedy Colombian corporations that made secret agreements and assisted the narco C.I.A Europeans with the creation and operations of the plantations of the coca leaf for the production of cocaine for the American beyond stupid youth and atheist American adults hooked up to their cellphones and their televisions who could care less about the Christian people of the Republic Of Colombia!
Colombian corporations and European Corporations managed by C.I.A nazy Europeans and international banks that funded all the wars, World War 1, World War 2, Vietnam War, Middle East Wars, the current Iran War. The current Iran war would not have happened had the Trump Administration been able to govern the United States Of America in the years of 2021 -2025 instead of the Biden Administration that deserted the Afghan intelligent women at the mercy of the homosexual pedophiles notorious tortures of women, Sharia Law supporters EL Taliban.
If you doubt for one moment that the homos from the Central Intelligence Agency will not desert the American women at the mercy of C.I.A gangs or unvetted veterans, sleeper cells hibernating in every state of the United States Of America who have access to weapons and sick alliances with severely mentally ill Islamic law supporters, that are led and supported by American Caucasian closeted homosexual males and African American males that are citizens of The United States Of America by birthright, then , you are in for a rude awakening.
It has been clearly noticed, that the Central Intelligence Agency that is ran by homosexuals business men, ridiculed and completely under mind, destroyed the integrity of a powerful woman's rights leader, who is a very successful and effective prosecutor of criminals, a district attorney of California, The very "Intelligent" former 49th Vice President Of The United States Of America Kamala Harris, the Central Intelligence Agency intentionally made former Vice President Kamala Harris appear to be a very stupid incompetent woman American leader, thus solidifying that American women are NOT able to lead the United States Of America and that Central Intelligence homosexuals are able to subdue the most powerful effective intelligent American women leaders to the C.I.A atheist rapist pedophile greedy homosexual's Will.
The Central Intelligence Agency's closeted homosexual males that have kept Colombia rating as one of the world's most dangerous countries, closeted homosexual C.I.A males that like leeches have fed off the very hardworking Colombian Christian people while I have witnessed in two different occasions, the so call, Europeans disguised as a C.I.A swami and a Buddhist leader ' a female' from Europe, both Caucasians from Germany, intentionally C.I.A enforced the programming of 'inferiority' of native Colombian Christian people, by saying to groups of native Colombians, that if you are born in Colombia is because of your bad karma in past lives, and therefore you deserve to be treated very badly by the Colombian Corporations and the European Corporations, and if you are born in the body of a Colombian woman you are meant to be abused.
God Almighty will surely give gold medals to all courageous law enforcement that are guardian angels that will put an end to the Central Intelligence pedophiles rapists homosexuals who have ruined every nation because they think that the human homosexual is the pure god of this earth! Because the C.I.A Caucasian, African American and Asians males, dominate latino males by enforcing the BELIEVE that both South American people and Central American people are very inferior very stupid animals that CANNOT understand nor can process advance knowledge, such as the information that I share in all my publications . For example within my own biological family human males programmed the women to serve atheist men and to not serve god, and to beat up on other women. The C.I.A has taught educated Colombian males to mercilessly exploit and oppress the native Colombian people by disconnecting them from their own creator Lord Sri Krsna and Srimati Rhadarani IMAAN that makes up god almighty, and to treat Colombian people like stupid animals that are required to work almost 7 days a week to pay a rent for a studio.
When I walk in the streets of Cali, I don't know, how the native Colombian people build Colombia under so much abuse from the Colombian corporations supported by the narco C.I.A Europeans and these European people have taken advantage of the resilience of the Colombia Christian people and continue to destabilize the native Colombian Christian people, to see how much more psychological, and physical torture the inferior Colombian 'caged animals' can handle. The C.I.A is a mind control nazy agency, that enjoys using humans as their lab rats.
According to the homosexuals of the Central Intelligence Agencies, South American and Central American people are inferior animals that can be hurt and exploited in every way possible by allowing the educated Latino human males of these regions and the human male peasants to continue to mercilessly rape women and use women as a breeding animal for unwanted atheist children that have become the enemies of all living entities.
Human children and if they are male, the male Colombia children are being groomed to become the prostitutes of the older closeted homosexuals that are rapists pedophiles making millions out of the young men and young boys within the homosexual sex industry that supports Sharia Law, a Law that legally tortures human women and give the right to all males to steal the property of women and to use women as sexual objects and breeding animals for children that have proven to be more dangerous than COVID-19 . C.I.A atheist faggot be wise god almighty hates pedophile rapists in every country Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN! Jai Gurudev Chaitanya!
No comments:
Post a Comment