Wednesday, June 10, 2026

 


There is a reason for everything. There is a reason why God Almighty gets rid off women and men during the time of purification and some of these souls fall into the lower bodies of bacteria, preserving the memory that in previous lives they were in human bodies,  these human atheist parasites  chose to hurt the Lord's surrendered female devotees,  and this is one of the reasons why these men and women,  their souls, fall into the lower bodies such as worms trapped in the stool of pigs. I wish that I could change this fact of life but it is written in our holy books the law of cause and effect is as real as me given my two week notice to some really excellent women managers, that I have not spoken to about my upcoming resignation, because if you look at my belongings that includes a newly purchased shower curtin, stored in a box, in the guest room that I am occupying, you can clearly see that what I wanted  was to stay in Pittsburgh, and continue to work where I work now, but what I want in this case is not what God Almighty wants for my life, and I am his eternal faithful servant.

Very racist shady company by the name of Steiner Realty, managing,  a ran down building, without an elevator located in the suburb of Brentwood, on Brownsville Rd, in the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the building smells like mildew. Steiner Realty  has denied me affordable housing, after my application was approved. This psychological bullying was orchestrated by Barak Obama supporters  and it is based  on my race and my economic status. The people that I spoke to were African American females and a Caucasian female that identifies herself with She/Her/ Hers  Barack Obama supporters proven to have ruin the United States Of America, The Republic Of Venezuela, The Republic Of Colombia, The Republic Of Ecuador,  the country of Iran, the country of Afghanistan, Palestine, Israel,  Africa , Barack Obama Islamists terrorists supporters, humans that the evidence shows that they are 'notorious' for leaking information and supporting domestic terrorism, women that support the current destabilization of the United States Of America, my home country,  and the complete oppression and merciless economic exploitation of the Colombian Christian  people, The Republic of Colombia  is the country where I was born. The Republic Of Colombia is a very versatile multi racial country with highly intelligent educated young people, that, like, the United States Of America, support religious freedom.  Let me be clear, I am in complete agreement with one of my teachers   Ayaan Hirsi Ali, "I embrace Muslim people, I reject Islamic Law, with all my heart with all my soul with all my strength!" Barack Obama supporters, could care  less about the beyond poor African Colombian people or the African Venezuelan people, and without a second thought will make sure that the Christian Colombian people composed of mestizo, Afro Colombians, indigenous people, Roma people,  continue to be exploited and sold through their networks of sex trafficking, human trafficking, human organ sales, illegal mining, pouching,  slave labor. Barack Obama supporters that have contributed without a problem towards the mercilessly  weapanization 'illegal arm sales'  to the C.I.A Colombian guerilla groups , and the C.I.A Colombian paramilitary groups that continue to terrorize   The Colombian Christian people in order to take over land and natural resources that belong to God Almighty the supreme authority, absolute owner over all that He and She created. Barack Obama supporters domestic terrorist that continue to support the narrative of the 'War On Drugs'  with the stories that are generated from  the organize global cartel drug trafficking networks an event that originated in the country of Great Britain that includes the industry of bio laboratories for the bio weapon manufacturing such as the COVID 19 virus,  sex trafficking of children, sex trafficking of young women , illegal mining, blocking the sales of Colombian products thus robbing the Christian Colombian people, blind, from their legal right to live in an abundant peaceful nation. Steiner Realty uses applicants information, such as pay stub information, and request a detailed 3 month  bank history that shows that a saving account of $3,154 dollars is being held in the account,  during each month, this is a requirement for a affordable low income housing rental of a ran down studio, according to the African American woman Barack Obama supporters that handled my application. Information that these women  leak  to domestic terrorist groups  in the United States Of America in order to instigate street bullying and random acts of violence directed towards people of conscious who support law and order. 


 Domestic terrorism that  these bad actors, in this case severely mentally disgustingly greedy women,  protect and defend at all costs. Women that support hurting other women and harassing other women because they are certain, that they are superior, because they are African American or Caucasian American women that steal from very poor people without a second thought, and scam the government programs without a second thought and hide behind the 'detailed requirements of the government programs' that they only apply to people that they want to bully. 

Bad actors in women's bodies that play the role of good duers master manipulators 'atheist parasites'  stealing private banking information in order to continue to inflict psychological coercive abuse that orginates from 'nazy methodology' that took a strong hold of the American culture after war world 2,  this company stole a $50 dollar application fee from me. $50 dollars that I need to pay for my food. Let me explain: these very racist envious and greedy African American women, and the other woman She/Her/Hers  are part of Cheerleading squad of the Barack Obama and Biden Intelligence community that are still leaching off the federal jobs, only to betray the American Christian people and to do harm to the American Christian people, these women,  already have access to my  private banking information and they know how much I have in my bank account. Moreover, they have the emails and phone numbers of my previous landlords, that I paid rent to for many years and that my rental history is clean. It is very sad, to have to face the same racism at the mercy of mentally ill women that protect misogyny, in the city of Pittsburgh the same bullying at the mercy of women, that I experienced in the state of Hawaii because of my race,  my economic status, and my sincere religious beliefs that absolutely reject the exploitation of the native Colombian Christian people and the current  destabilization of the United States Of America my home country. You will know vindictive! You will regret it I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ what happens with the human mind if it experiences sexual assault for over 5,000 at the mercy of human atheist closeted pedoph...