sarva-dharmān parityajya mām ekaṁ śharaṇaṁ vraja, ahaṁ tvāṁ sarva-pāpebhyo mokṣayiṣyāmi mā śuchaḥ
I was born in Cali, Valle Del Cauca, in the Republic Of Colombia. I migrated to The United States Of America when I was 11 years old. I am a naturalized citizen of The United States Of America. I consider myself to be Colombian American. I regret until this day that I became addicted to Alcohol for many years, and that because of this disease of alcoholism I made a lot of mistakes such as supporting human male homosexuals that once again have proven to be determined to continue to hurt women, and to prevent women from become economically independent and to deny the access to women to have home ownership with their covert support of Sharia Law Islamic Law in The United States OF America. Sharia Law Islamic Law is supported by The United States Of America Caucasian homosexual community along with the African American closeted homosexual community in the United States Of America. Sharia Law Islamic Law was strategically designed to completely disempower women and to force women to serve human homosexuals that are currently managing corporations and intelligence communities. Unfortunately, women, also participate in the disempowerment of other women, especially if they are women from countries such The Republic Of Colombia. Fortunately, for me The Republic Of Colombia is a Christian nation that allowed Vedic Technology to be shared with other Christian Colombians. The Colombian Christians understand that Krsna Consciousness is Christ Consciousness. C.I.A scientists spawn of Operation Paper Clip will argue that this earth planet can be controlled by human male homosexual scientists because they are the pure god of this earth. This earth Is God Almighty Sri Sri Rhade Krsna everything that holds all matter together is Sri Sri Rhade Krsna. Fortunately, for me even though most of the current managers of corporation including the military corporation are closeted homosexual, God Almighty is the supreme authority over All That Is, and I am his eternal faithful servant. I attribute the mercy that I am receiving to all my spiritual teachers, Swami Amaryoti, Swami Satchiananda, Swami Prabhupada, L. Ron Habbard, Chris Griscom, and my final spiritual teacher Sri Chaitnaya Mahaprabhu IMAAN.
I attribute the protection and mercy that I am receiving to the millions of human women 'Activists' that have sacrificed their lives while enduring horrific psychological abuse, sexual torture and forced pregnancies some of these women were executed by homosexual males posing as priest, military officers, and government officials. Women activists and law makers that advocated for women's rights and for the protection of women, such as former Colombian house of representative and attorney Clara Rojas and political scientist and former Colombian presidential candidate Ingrid Betancourt.
I attribute the protection and mercy that I am receiving to the women that grew up to become law makers, women such as the First Lady Of The United States Of America Melania Trump, former Vice president Kamala Harris, former Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard. Former United States Of America Secretary Of Homeland Security Kristi Noem, 87 United States US attorney General Pam Bondi Women such as the Supreme Court Justices. Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Justice Sonia SotoMayor, Justice Elena Kagan, Justice Amy Coney Barette, Justice Kentanji Browne Jackson. Women that have created and supported laws that protect women of all races. God Almighty will definitely deliver the souls of women who helped other women to be protected and cared for, and they will never know reincarnation again . Om Tat Sat
I have studied religion and metaphysics for 23 years, in 2012 I began to study new age technology while living in a home that I was renting in Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California. I was recovering from relapsed of alcohol use, because I wanted to forget my family's problems relating to my severely mentally ill biological mother and my diseased brother who died drunk. In 2015. I began to study Vedic Technology, and I am grateful to all the authors and teachers that have shared what they know, because after reviewing the information that has been shared. I was able to surrender to Lord Sri Krsna and his wife Srimati Rhadarani ( Sri Rhade IMAAN) knowing that all the technology or the human armies or the armies of Extra Terrestrials in this world and in other planets cannot EVER Hurt nor conquest Lord Sri Krsna and His Wife Shri Rhade IMAAN, my parents, my Lord Ships, Sri Sri Rhade Krsna are the infinite ocean of mercy! creator of All That Is. Owner of everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment