Saturday, June 27, 2026

 

I can clearly see the true nature of the god fearing Christian Colombian people that originates from their soul's desire to love god. Colombian Christian people that even though they are being oppressed by the  'Central Intelligence Deep State'. Christian Colombian people that have managed to help the Venezuelan people since their exodus from Venezuela because of the Central Intelligence Deep State "Plan event Hugo Chavez Maduro Regime" I was emotionally moved when I saw The Christian Colombian people advocating on behalf of  the Palestinian women and children that were brainwashed since birth to hate Christians. Innocent women that were forced to become pregnant and to give birth to children in a warzone. Palestinian women and children whose lives were destroyed by the Islamic closeted Homosexual "DEEP STATE" that created Sharia Law, and the results of sharia law. Islamic Law are the ruins of GAZA . God Almighty will favor the Christian Colombian people for remaining faithful regardless of the fact that all the odds are against them. I was brainwashed to believe that I had to answer to human homosexuals for my livelihood and that I had support them, and then I was thrown in mental ward  for 3 hrs to be evaluated because I supported homosexuals, Now, I am definitely very straight!  Jai Sri Rhade IMAAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ٱلْمُنْتَقِمُ what happens with the human mind if it experiences sexual assault for over 5,000 at the mercy of human atheist closeted pedoph...